Noel989 Posted May 13, 2013 Report Posted May 13, 2013 Did you sign the stub they give you? Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
OrionStang Posted May 13, 2013 Report Posted May 13, 2013 15+ over, you're lucky all you got was the citation. (Sorry) Go to court and try to get the fine reduced, and if the officer doesn't show, you win. Too much can go wrong with that written declaration. Just go in person. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
loudNlow87 Posted May 13, 2013 Report Posted May 13, 2013 I've tried the whole "if the officer doesn't show" thing. It doesn't quite work like that. At least where I live. It just gets adjournment after adjournment and eventually you're gonna say to yourself "Damn I should've just paid the damn fine". '11 Jeep Patriot New Build Head Unit: Pioneer AVH-P3200DVD Front: Massive CK69 Components Front Amp: Massive NX2 Rears: Infinity Kappa's Subs: 8 Sundown SA-8 v2's Sub Amp: AB 450.1 XS D3100 Come on 150!
Leo1103 Posted May 13, 2013 Report Posted May 13, 2013 I got pulled over two years ago doing around 85 in a 65, got a ticket and contested it. I went to the courthouse early, dressed nice (collared shirt and slacks no sneakers) talked to the officer for 15 minutes and got the ticket reduced from 260 to 100 bucks and no points on my license. Talk to the judge/ officer in proper english, no slang. And most importantly don't walk in as if you expect the ticket to be dropped, because I've been in that situation enough to know they can sense it a mile away and they will make you pay the full ticket. 2002 Honda CR-VAlpine 9887My BuildRebuilding... Second Skin Damp 4 DC XL 15's 2 DC 5ks Singer 320 amp 6 cap banksSky High wire 2 VM-1's OM-1 all under window line Team DC Audio Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way. I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.
OrionStang Posted May 13, 2013 Report Posted May 13, 2013 I've tried the whole "if the officer doesn't show" thing. It doesn't quite work like that. At least where I live. It just gets adjournment after adjournment and eventually you're gonna say to yourself "Damn I should've just paid the damn fine". Different rules in different states. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Dwn4BassAlan Posted May 14, 2013 Author Report Posted May 14, 2013 Yea in Cali we have alot of ways to get out of it from what I'm reading everywhere. And to be honest I have never heard of just paying for the ticket and not having it count on my record, I would take that deal in a heartbeat. But I doubt it's possible here. And to those asking, yes I signed it, obviously. They can arrest you if you don't. I ain't about that life. Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620 Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol When Alan uses big words I don't understand It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room. I missed Alan. RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.
Trey_Dog650 Posted May 14, 2013 Report Posted May 14, 2013 No you go in pay and go to drivers Ed class. That gets the point removed 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
Dwn4BassAlan Posted May 14, 2013 Author Report Posted May 14, 2013 No you go in pay and go to drivers Ed class. That gets the point removed I can't because I got a very fair speeding ticket in November of 2011 for going 46 in a 45 zone. I kid you not. $330 as a juvenile, I did community service, then I did traffic school but the court must have screwed up because the point is still affecting my record and they refuse to do anything about it. pretty sick. Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620 Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol When Alan uses big words I don't understand It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room. I missed Alan. RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.
Trey_Dog650 Posted May 14, 2013 Report Posted May 14, 2013 Oh it hasn't been 3 years. Wow man you're fluxored And that's bullshit 46 in a 45. That's the shit that pisses me off 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
Dwn4BassAlan Posted May 14, 2013 Author Report Posted May 14, 2013 Oh it hasn't been 3 years. Wow man you're fluxored And that's bullshit 46 in a 45. That's the shit that pisses me off Tell me about it, I asked officer knox if he was kidding. He's the local doucebag officer that has probably never carried anything but his ticket book with him. Doubt he knows how handcuffs or a gun works. And he isn't even a local cop, he's a Lomita deputy sheriff but instead of working his own district he comes up here to write tickets. Edit: I almost forgot our school even did a nice piece on officer useless. And it makes him look like Jesus compared to his actual personality. Never heard of anyone get a warning before. (at the end it cuts him off but he gives him a warning for going 58 in the 45, that's not biased at all......) Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620 Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol When Alan uses big words I don't understand It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room. I missed Alan. RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.