So i'm not here to talk trash but...well...okay I kinda am. I'm just really confused because JP never gives numbers I have heard but I commented on a vid of his last night saying I wanted to see numbers and he said the hoe does 136 DBs. He was 10 18s in a wall... (At least its like a wall) and he only pulls 136? I feel like that hoe is just a lot of money down the drain. Don't get me wrong that sucker pushes air but is it just louder to the ear then on numbers? (If that makes any sense) What do you guys think? I just don't understand how he can only do a 136. Is there something i'm missing?

Nothing for now...

Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed?

I'd grab Adam's ass and look him in the eyes for a demo of nates truck.

I seriously doubt that it only does just a 136, I heard sometime ago that it did a 154 before James Taylor fixed the install.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

Guest DC Power Kyle

I've heard it. It's LOUD. He's probably never metered it but it definitely tickles your nose and you can feel it in your chest.

hes just being a smart ass by saying 136db nothing more to read into it then that

Thats what im thinking... what got me is hearing he doesnt like to say what it is. So I was thinking is it because its that low? lol Im pretty sure hes just pulling my chain

Nothing for now...

No. I've sat in it. Its probably upper 50's if not more. Its pretty damn loud. He doesn't get metered b/c then kids start trying to compare other vehicle numbers to his. He's just being a smartass when he says 136. I was louder than a 136 with my single 12 a few years back so its obvious that hes louder than that.

That 130+ comment is a running joke with JP. He has been saying that for a while, at least since James Taylor has redone the install. I recall TwistedChild420 saying that he would say JP's Tahoe would meter in the upper 150s after he got a demo. TC420 said there was a certain feeling he got in his throat when the pressure got near 160 and he could feel it in JP's Tahoe. That is all word of mouth numbers of course, I don't think JP wants to meter it. But those are the comments I can recall from his past videos.

All true stuff guys. Thanks for your opinions. I still would love to see number tho! :rofl2:

I tried to put this the best way I could without sounding like "that guy" !!!

Nothing for now...

AI James nailed it. JP doesn't care about the numbers. While I don't really care for JP, his build is respectable (Props to James Taylor for the excellent work). Its doing MUCH more than a 136dB more like mid 150s. He's just joking, that's all.

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.

Archived