Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Poll for box designer


hatch

What enclosure designer do yall recommend   

17 members have voted

  1. 1. What enclosure designer do yall recommend

    • BHE(Bass Head Ent)AKA Robin Butler
    • Ram Designs


Recommended Posts

Posted

I had ram design my box. I will probably go with MMD next time though.

any particular reason for this?

Car: 2000 Honda CRV

Battery: XS Power D5100R

Alternator: Stock 90A

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-X9500BHS

Front Speakers: Alpine Type S

Rear Speakers: JBL GTO 628's

Wires: All Knu 4g. Soon to be 0g. Big 3 in 0g

Volt Meter: SMD VM-1

Amps: Rockford Fosgate T400-2, T1000-1bdCP

Subs: 2 SSA XCON 15's Sealed

Tint: Privacy glass + 5% in the back and 25% in fronts

Posted

hmm.. im interested in doing a wall too if i can get this newish truck, but possibly taking idea's from other people too??

edit: not taking their idea's but, asking for help and using it

i understand that man

Posted

just maybe what i would do, some people with badass wall build's ask them for some help and pointer's and stuff like that and just see what they throw at you help wise and everything so you have multiple people telling you stuff so you know what to do and what not to do??

idea22.jpg ALL CREDIT TO XX1 FOR DC BANNER 3178gvp.jpg

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

strapping 2 amps together ? like bolting them next together? using bungy cables to hold them down? or wiring separate amps to each sub

Posted

I had ram design my box. I will probably go with MMD next time though.

any particular reason for this?

Na. I love my current box, it does everything I want. I just figured I would give MMD a shot next time

 

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Posted

412cvx? Lol

Move the fucking port. LOL

BMW 325i Kenwood KVT-647DVD

re xxx components

re 6.5 FR's

2 RE XXX 12's

2 US amps MD3D's

2 batcap 4k's

Posted

6 people doesn´t know Robin Butler lol

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

Posted

i have much respect for ram designs, but the only reason 6 people are choosing him against bhe is because robin barely post over here and the rest of the car audio forums, robin butler is by far one of the best designers out there, and his designs are incredible cheap also if you ask me, same happens with my boy dave leib aka strongman designs...

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

I have heard some of robins designs an builds an they were amazing. I wouldn't hesitate to go with him.

My build

98 s10 2.2

3 american bass HD 15s with psi soft parts. (on there way here)

atomic at-3000.1 (soon) 146.2 outlaw @39hz., bad alt an bad batt when termed (old 2 12" build)

alpine 6.5s in doors

infinty 4x6s in dash.

clarion cz201 HU.

mechman 240a H/O alt

stuff i still need.

SHCA 2/0 wire

SHCA 1/0 to 2/0 adapters

Atomic AT-3000.1

Lots of sound deadner

new mids an highs, still debating on what to do.

A few Deka g31 batts.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 900 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...