Sonic Electronix

My name is TaylorFade, and I'm an amp whore.

Yep. Hunter got it. I've tested the FL2 also. Louder than an M3a. A couple tenths off of a D5. There's a clamp vid of it on my YT. Alan is running the FL2 @.25 daily. Super solid amps. I was surprised by the 8.5k numbers that David got. I think I'll have to test one out for myself.

If I can get my hands on an Amp Dyno :) *coughTonycough*

TFade is DEFINITELY a good guy. What I like is even when we debate or argue on CACO, it has never once turned I to a bitch fest. I feel like he's someone who just by talking with regularly will help you become more knowledgeable just by bouncing off information and experience.

Welcome to the forum :good:

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Yep. Hunter got it. I've tested the FL2 also. Louder than an M3a. A couple tenths off of a D5. There's a clamp vid of it on my YT. Alan is running the FL2 @.25 daily. Super solid amps. I was surprised by the 8.5k numbers that David got. I think I'll have to test one out for myself.

your channel please sir....

The boxes you do for the SPL, It seems like a lot of the ones I've seen seem to be one note wonders (usually tuned to the cars resonant frequency) is this how you're able to pull such big numbers out of such "low quality" subs? Or does it do 150's across the frequency range?

your channel please sir....

I hesitate to even say. Lol. It's sooooo boring. No boobies, door flex or haitricks. Just the facts. Lmao.

But... it's TaylorFade187

BASS BUCKET!!!!

Welcome !!

2007 trailblazer lthead unit- pioneer p4300dvd

crescendo ft-1 supertweeters

pioneer m650 pros

audiocontrol 2xs crossover

Rockford fosgate p200-2 highsrockford fosgate p400-2 mids1- fi btl 18amps- saz 3500battery- evermax in front, 2 9a31 dekas in rearwires all knuconceptz 1/0 and rcas

Archived