What didnt they reveal?

Ric to play devils advocate.

Code in registered to a gt and console.

Cheater gets banned. Code gets banned gt and console banned.

That idiot now has a much higher cost tiobe a douche again

While ps4 will have titles im dying to play like last ofnus and the show I can not stand the controlller. I also have zero faith in sony to protect my info for their free online play that takes it on the chin every Month for horrible game play experience.

N8 u should be using one of these then

http://i1052.photobucket.com/albums/s453/ric006/ps3xbox_zps0b4f591c.jpg

i dont know why this damn image wont appear

123_zpsdd06b4db.png

Probably within 2 weeks of black Friday lol.

i know both systems are comming in november just not specific on the date hopefully not the same week as it will be fucking fustrating

123_zpsdd06b4db.png

What didnt they reveal?

While ps4 will have titles im dying to play like last ofnus and the show I can not stand the controlller. I also have zero faith in sony to protect my info for their free online play that takes it on the chin every Month for horrible game play experience.

ps3xbox_zps0b4f591c.jpg

FTFY :good:

What didnt they reveal?

ps3xbox_zps0b4f591c.jpg

FTFY :good:

Thanks L

123_zpsdd06b4db.png

wow so is this a xbox one thread a lot of talk about ps4 -_-

i haven't read all the system specs for xbox one but i hear they are using an 8-core processor with 8 gb of ram

500gb harddrive

their own version of OS which is partial to windows

and really we are complaining about looks really? if it does its job i will be happy

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

People can hate on the xbox all they want... fact of the matter is, when they spend their hard earned cash on a ps4 instead of an xbox and realize that it has shitty online play and less features, they will regret the decision they made.

Audio Build

Ride: 2002 Chevy Blazer 4 door

Head Unit: Pioneer deh-80prs

Subs: 4 DC Level 3 15's in a 4th order wall designed by Trent Choate and Jeff Smith

Subs Amp: AQ 3500.1 at wired at .5 (soon to be 2)

Mids/Highs Amp: Skar 85.4

Mids/Highs: Skar components

Electrical: Mechman 270 amp alt, 2 runs of Knu 0 gauge, XS Power d3400, 2 Deka Group 9a31

Build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167658-indianabasshead-blazer-dc-audio-4th-order-wall-build/

Perfomance Build

2003 Nissan 350z

Greddy Twin Turbo, 3" Test pipes with Borla high-flow cats, Crawford Performance Plenum, Greddy E-manage Ultimate ECU

Exedy Racing Clutch, Built Motor by Racing Innovations

Greddy Over-fender aero kit (1 of 20 ever made), 19" Racing Hart r5 pro wheels
466rwhp

Bike

2008 Midnight Blue Kawasaki ZX-14

Stretched 8" and lowered, Brocks Sidewinder exhaust, Power Commander 5

lol. That almost doesn't even make sense. Who says you have to buy a ps4? I'm sure everyone can argue till they're black and blue in the face, but the ones that like it will buy it and the ones that don't won't. Don't see how that's scuba difficult concept.

I wish they would have done just a gaming console, one that doesn't require the kinect connected to simply work, that focuses on just the gaming. THEN they could have made a media version for everyone who loves the features

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

To PainKillers Question on Page 5

Didn't read the two pages after this so I can't say this was said already, but it has been confirmed that the "fee" to play a used game on the console is the full price of the new game, so say a poor chap goes into Gamestop sees "x" game for 40 dollars used and 60 new, he gets the used one goes home puts the disc in his console and a message pops up saying you need to charge 60 dollars to your credit card in order to play this game, or else it won't work, that is how that system works.

Also you need to connect to the internet at least every 24 hours or the console also won't work, it's not quite always online but if you happen to miss your internet payment, or your provider decides to be an ass about fixing a broke tower, then you can't play the xbox one

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Archived