Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

walled vs half wall


flood77

Recommended Posts

Posted

Are you trying to stay under window line OP?

Posted

well its walled now with 4 sa-4d12's and 2 hifonics brx 2000.1d wired to 1ohm box is 1.8 per sub tuned at 35hz but it doesnt sound all that great , ive heard other people's systems with same subs and sounded far better and hit alot better,ive got 2 extra batteries my altenator has been upgraded i have a line driver pretty much everything you need but only hitting 142'ds

Why don't you post a sketch of the wall you have. Dimensions and all.

Posted

these are ouside deminsions

45" wide

38" height

10" deep

3/4 material

ports are 4" round ports elbowed inside and makeup 16"

and each sub is in its own chamber

Posted

Wait...wha???

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Posted

I

SUB I SUB

O I O

------------------------------------

O I O

I

SUB I SUB

I

LOL buts thats what it looks like from the front

wow it didnt look like this when i was doing it, never should have tried this

Posted

So 4 sperare boxes? Is it sealed off at all? Who designed and installed this for yoy.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

The aeroports are elbowed? Who did that?

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Posted

yeah its got another 3/4 pannell that seals top to bottom and is cut to the inside shape of the 3rd door to seal it all the way around..i had it done at a place called car trends in tulsa ok. i have plenty of pics on my phone i just cant seem to be able to put them on here

Posted

there not aero ports there just plain jane round ports made up of pvc, they were elbowed inside because of the depth of the box so that was the only way to get the tuning down.but back to the ports i dont call them aero because of the designe i may be wrong on this but i thought aero ports had a flare at the end.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 585 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...