Joe X Posted May 29, 2013 Report Posted May 29, 2013 Hey joe x. I was wondering if you could help me out do something like this for me . I have 2 15" American bass XFL's in a 1998 ford explorer 2 door. I'm looking for a box that's big , made to the specs of my subs , a really big port , and bangs the low notes I think? I think there the low notes . We'll anyways that makes really deep and loud bass . I would great apprciate it . Thanks you can message me if you want If you have not done so make a thread mentioning your max dims and amp model. I will check it out.
HowLowCanYouGo Posted May 29, 2013 Author Report Posted May 29, 2013 Hey joe could you pm me? I think imma add those 2 45s that it shows in the pics. I cut all the pieces already now I just need to know the specs for the 45s. thanks! Im gunna start putting this together next week Nothing for now... Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed? I'd grab Adam's ass and look him in the eyes for a demo of nates truck.
n8ball2013 Posted May 29, 2013 Report Posted May 29, 2013 Dont bother with the 45s THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
HowLowCanYouGo Posted May 29, 2013 Author Report Posted May 29, 2013 Dont bother with the 45s Really? wouldent the one in the port help a lot with air flow though? Nothing for now... Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed? I'd grab Adam's ass and look him in the eyes for a demo of nates truck.
Joe X Posted May 29, 2013 Report Posted May 29, 2013 Round or slant the inner edges of the port, at the turn and both ends. On the 45s it's your call, they will have little effect eitherway UNLESS you do the one inside the port the wrong size, that can ruin the build.
HowLowCanYouGo Posted May 30, 2013 Author Report Posted May 30, 2013 Hey joe...any way you could make a box with 6.6 cubes for 2 of these? I wont explain how I got a 2nd one just yet haha. Subs from slot port the in middle of them also? So that its a bit to ask. Max's you can change to about 16 tall, 35 wide, and 40 deep. Thanks man! Nothing for now... Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed? I'd grab Adam's ass and look him in the eyes for a demo of nates truck.
Joe X Posted May 30, 2013 Report Posted May 30, 2013 Ok here's a 2 subs version, check the notes below the sketch : Enclosure Specifications:Fb = 32 HzVb = 4.6 ft^3External Height = 14 inExternal Width = 36 inExternal Depth = 28 inPort Width = 6 inCut Sheet List:* All Dimensions in Inches.* Wood Thickness is 3/4 for all Parts.External Enclosure Parts:2x Front = 15 x 12 1/22x Front Internal = 13 1/2 x 12 1/2Back = 36 x 12 1/2Left & Right Sides: 26 1/2 x 12 1/2Top & Bottom = 36 x 28Shared Port Internal Assembly Parts:2 x Front to Back = 23 1/2 x 12 1/22 x Extension = 3 1/4 x 12 1/2 Assembly guide (generic dimensions): Important notes:- The 45s if you want to do them are 2 1/2" wide except the one/ones inside the port, if you want that let me know.- All boxes built outside the vehicle need to fit in their way in not just have the right dimensions.- This box should be operated around subwoofer(s) rated power. If that´s not the case, let me know.- The port needs 5" of free airspace in front of it for proper operation.- Setting your amp subsonic filter to 28Hz is suggested.
HowLowCanYouGo Posted May 30, 2013 Author Report Posted May 30, 2013 Thanks man! Do you think I could build this inside the trunk actually? Nothing for now... Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed? I'd grab Adam's ass and look him in the eyes for a demo of nates truck.
Joe X Posted May 30, 2013 Report Posted May 30, 2013 You probably can but it's not the preferred way to go, I usually recommend doing a cardboard dummy box and keep changing it until it fits, also bear in mind that sometimes the box will fit from the cabin removing the backseats, need to keep trying ways, when you have working dims I can then try to mod the box.
HowLowCanYouGo Posted May 30, 2013 Author Report Posted May 30, 2013 IIAlright sounds good. Right now im swamped on school and work but hopefully this weekend I can tear out my seat and see if I can get it in that way. Otherwise I might build something in the trunk and face it into the cabin Nothing for now... Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed? I'd grab Adam's ass and look him in the eyes for a demo of nates truck.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.