Homemade Super-Neo Woofer: THE CHEVELLE RESTORATION IS DONE, dampener recommendations??

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Thats pretty cool man, have you played it in it's enclosure yet to see what it really does?

25d9cf71-fff8-4b67-a8f5-28c80d5ea859_zps7d3fe7f6-90c4-4939-b709-43f0e5812212_zps

2018 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback (build in progress)

NVX Sound Deadener (Front Doors)
Stinger FAST Rings

Stock Electrical

SSA Evil 6.5's Front Speakers
Stock rear speakers

MB Quart ONX4.80 speaker amp
Rockford Fosgate T-1500bdcp
DC Level 4 12" D1 @ 2-ohm
Box In Design Stage
Stock Radio
My Build Log

Thats pretty cool man, have you played it in it's enclosure yet to see what it really does?

Just put it on 350W on a 2-ohm load inside my enclosure. I'm speechless to be honest.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

Hey guys guess what My subwoofer is badass.

Sorry to sound cocky, but I'll explain;

So as you know, I'm working on getting this beast, finished up, aligned, and properly powered to make a good bump-fest. As I'm coming to a finish I decide I'll hook this bad boy up to the new amp and make sure I have it wired correctly and whatnot, I loosely wire it up, at an 8-ohm load, put on a song, it moves. That lasted maybe about 30 seconds? Then I loosely wire it at 2-ohm, now it's really going, so I decide I'll do that. I disconnect and everything, take it back to the garage to to some last wood-work, solder the new connections, screw the amp into the box, and make sure the alignment it still good, which took me a total of maybe 15 minutes?

Anyway, as I go back inside, hook it up, and make the demo video, guess who knocks on my door...............THE FUCKIN' PO-LICE! and not ONLY did they tell me I had one noise complaints, BUT 2!!!!!!!!! THIS SUBWOOFER BUMPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought it sounded good in my house, but damn it must have sounded even better to my neighbors!!!!!!!!!!

The COPS! the sure sign of audio badassery!

I missed Alan.

WHO WANTS TO SEE THIS BEAST ON A REAL POWER-SUPPLY??? 350W @2-ohm, at about 1/2 power maybe?

Tomorrow, it really gets the power. I'll turn it up to 90% and you'll see just how beast this thing really is. I just tried it myself for 5 seconds to see how much more it moves, and it's ridiculous lol. I would make a video but my mom is in medusa mode so she won't let me run it that load lol

I missed Alan.

Woah. I'm really, really impressed right now. It actually "Excurts"

Great job!!

Woah. I'm really, really impressed right now. It actually "Excurts"

Great job!!

Then you'll go nutzo on tomorrows video. I almost couldn't believe my eyes. My HOUSE WINDOWS SHOOK. I'm actually afraid I might over "excurt" the coil with how much the thing moves lol. Don't be surprised if the first thing I post tomorrow is a photo with a coil completely out of the gap hahaha

I missed Alan.

Archived