Homemade Super-Neo Woofer: THE CHEVELLE RESTORATION IS DONE, dampener recommendations??

if you want to completely crush every bone in your hand, please come try to separate them by hand for me lol

009-5_zps663e5786.jpg

010-5_zps1bffc937.jpg

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

if you want to completely crush every bone in your hand, please come try to separate them by hand for me lol

009-5_zps663e5786.jpg

010-5_zps1bffc937.jpg

Just Karate Chop the foam between them really hard if your lucky you will not lose fingers and they will be perfectly aligned

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

also I'm more or less still a noob when it comes to real spiders, how many do you think I should be stacking for this? I got a deal on 2 of the same spiders that Fi and DC apparently use. Don't take my word for it, that's just what it said. I have 2, but will that be enough for 2000W rms?

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

009-5_zps663e5786.jpg

010-5_zps1bffc937.jpg

Just Karate Chop the foam between them really hard if your lucky you will not lose fingers and they will be perfectly aligned

it's some super dense plastic not foam lol. It's crazy strong.

And instead of 2 nice round magnets, I'll have 50 pieces of uneven jagged magnets! sounds like a plan! hahhaha

I missed Alan.

hell line it up on the plastic and make a super long-throw coil for it, there, problem solved, lol

25d9cf71-fff8-4b67-a8f5-28c80d5ea859_zps7d3fe7f6-90c4-4939-b709-43f0e5812212_zps

2018 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback (build in progress)

NVX Sound Deadener (Front Doors)
Stinger FAST Rings

Stock Electrical

SSA Evil 6.5's Front Speakers
Stock rear speakers

MB Quart ONX4.80 speaker amp
Rockford Fosgate T-1500bdcp
DC Level 4 12" D1 @ 2-ohm
Box In Design Stage
Stock Radio
My Build Log

How in the world do you separate magnets that big?

Like this

ford-vs-chevy-tug_zps1adbb848.jpg

Inser magnets right about here ^^^

25d9cf71-fff8-4b67-a8f5-28c80d5ea859_zps7d3fe7f6-90c4-4939-b709-43f0e5812212_zps

2018 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback (build in progress)

NVX Sound Deadener (Front Doors)
Stinger FAST Rings

Stock Electrical

SSA Evil 6.5's Front Speakers
Stock rear speakers

MB Quart ONX4.80 speaker amp
Rockford Fosgate T-1500bdcp
DC Level 4 12" D1 @ 2-ohm
Box In Design Stage
Stock Radio
My Build Log

How in the world do you separate magnets that big?

balls, and a over-confident brain.........

I missed Alan.

Or like this:

skip to 1:00.......

I missed Alan.

Alright so I got the parts I ordered in, and of course what happens on the first parts that I order instead of make? They screw it up.............. I ordered 2 different progressive roll spiders, each 3"x8", but I figured I'll see which I like better, and use more of those, but instead of 2 progressive rolls spiders, I have 1 progressive roll, and 1 linear roll spider...................................................but this gives me the opportunity to ask which might be better? I hear alot of back and forth about progressives as SPL, and that you need a long xmax in order to really utilize them fully for SPL applications, and if the xmax is like 2" or less than linear spiders are better? I also see that you only need 2 stacked linear spiders usually while needing 4 or 5 stacked progressive roll spiders? Anyone who knows a little more than me want to help me out?

005-6_zpsf909bca1.jpg

006-9_zps190bd14b.jpg

009-5_zpsac7058b7.jpg

010-5_zps4609ed28.jpg

011-3_zpsb781b6e0.jpg

012-4_zps066bfd2c.jpg

013-5_zpse35b703e.jpg

014-7_zps41b2d7cc.jpg

I missed Alan.

Archived