my new favorite picture :)

849a2561-8911-4c0a-b793-77aa1a307c10_zps

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

todays project.

2014-04-05_11-17-27_980_zps305ef173.jpg

comparison

2014-04-05_11-56-17_233_zps7466113f.jpg

parts added were the black bracket a few factory bolts and a factory pulley. All from my local gm dealer. Since the dmax can come directly from the factory with dual alts :)

2014-04-05_14-00-06_713_zps9aa8eee7.jpg

2014-04-05_13-59-52_664_zpsea6adf06.jpg

2014-04-05_15-11-41_168_zpsce888bb5.jpg

2014-04-05_15-16-31_858_zps722c2495.jpg

Running voltage...this is obviously with no system. I expect it to drop quite a bit with those extra d2700's hooked up and 10k of dc amps hooked up!

2014-04-05_15-25-12_753_zpse25d2668.jpg

Old belt was cashed haha good thing I got a new longer factory belt.

2014-04-05_15-29-31_566_zpsb877b973.jpg

Still have more to work on today....taking a break..

Do you have a part number for the bracket you used?

The Midget Looks Into Your Soul

2008 Dodge am 3500HD with the 6.7 Cummins

Race Me tuner, dpf deleted

kenwood double din

cheap walmart speakers for now(infinity reference comps comps coming soon)

2 kicker L5's in a ported box of unknown tuning lol(soon to be changed)

Power acoustic 1500.1 on the subs (for now)

Damn man, I love the way the vids come out with the gopro. So much better than overly distorted crap like my vids. Very nice work man. I want to get mine on the TL too. We should all meet up one of these days for some bass, beers and barbeque. You, me, and the Phoenix area guys. I'll have the baby system of the bunch but IDGAF it still puts a smile on my face.

Finally got some time to shoot a video of the subs all inverted, dont let the bass not distorting fool you...gopro4 does a great job of dealing with the bass...its not lacking thats for sure haha :)

I like this song, what is it?

Damn man, I love the way the vids come out with the gopro. So much better than overly distorted crap like my vids. Very nice work man. I want to get mine on the TL too. We should all meet up one of these days for some bass, beers and barbeque. You, me, and the Phoenix area guys. I'll have the baby system of the bunch but IDGAF it still puts a smile on my face.

Thanks man :) I like the go pro quality but its hard to get a visual on the damage :/

Hell yeah I need to make it down there for a meet for sure!

Song is Freak by Diskord

@ DAX

I dont have the part numbers I just went down to the dealership and they found them for me...its a facotry option as mentioned but search around on google theres some forums with a better explination than mine

Ok that's enough bragging. Time to rip it out and do it over!! Ready go!

Ha! That wont be for a while...maybe next year...never know lol!

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

You in a magazine yet?

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

one of my top 5 systems from this forum...just keeps getting better! :hi: great go-pro vids! although I have my favorite...DC is hard to look past. especially when applied like this!

hope the compliments continue to pour in on all your hard work and success goodvibez! B)

2007 Chevy Aveo Ls sedan

2 Sundown Xv2 on scv4k @ .5 ohm

2 pair RE XXX 6.5 components on sax200.4 @ 2 ohm

Big Three, Three runs 1/0 power from front to back, 1 ground front to back

Two runs ground from rear bank to chassis

XS power d3100 upfront, 3 Odyssey 2150s in bank

Singer 220 amp alt

You in a magazine yet?

Hahahahah...yeah right, I doubt a Truck magazine would be impressed with a truck that pretty much just has a sound system. But ya never know..sometimes I'm suprised at what vehicles do make it into magazines lol...especially the sound system part although they usually mae up for that with crazy suspension and paint...which I dont have :/

But Thanks for the compliment ;)

one of my top 5 systems from this forum...just keeps getting better! :hi: great go-pro vids! although I have my favorite...DC is hard to look past. especially when applied like this!

hope the compliments continue to pour in on all your hard work and success goodvibez! B)

Thanks man...plenty of setups more worthy of a top five than mine thats for sure, but I appreciate that for sure :D

and I am always thankful for compliments, I was not expecting as much attention Ive got for what I did.....I love SMD for they fact I post a crap ton of pictures to show the build...vs FB I mainly show the Highlights...not the hardwork shtuff haha..Thanks again guys!

Oh and we took my truck through some mud yesterday just to show it's no pavent princess and that it's still a truck...definately not a trailer queen..it's my daily and only pounder for now ;)

should have another cooler vid if it works later as well :D

beggining is kind of lame should have hit that going faster in 2wd...would have been fine..got out in 4wd though.

DSCN4802_zpsm2hpkubh.jpg

DSCN4806_zps12onshoz.jpg

DSCN4981_zpstjcmrgsf.jpg

DSCN5009_zps4ktnwvpg.jpg

see if I can do something cool with this tomorrow :)

• 3 weeks later...

well got epic vinyl to make me some more decals for the amps and a big dc sticker for the back window, looks much better and also he sells led's not and has a very nice led controller I bought that has amazing range for the remote which allows me to be pointing it anywhere from very far away and change colors/pattern.....soooooo much better :)

20150218_203844_zpsulrc85yk.jpg

20150218_203827_zps1dssjiwr.jpg

should eliminate the ?'s of...what amps are those? and what subs lol....maybe

Archived