Thanks man! greatly appreciated but honestly this doesnt hold a candle to what my next plans are hehe!

Ahh come on! You can't just say that and not hint as to what they are lol

mmmmm yeah I can lol....I'll tell you this: Just like putting smd meters inside of the amp what I have in mind has never been done before! And could quite literally blow you away :D!!

You can't just tease us like that... How do you come up with this stuff?!?!? For real!

Haha I would rather show than tell! But yeah super excited for this one :D

I dunno man...I have issues lol...honestly I'm super bored at work!

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

Literally blow you away huh?

Inb4 leaf blower for amp cooling

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Haha leaf blower...not a bad idea!

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

So my truck is broke down the fuel system is sucking in air and not building pressure so parts will be here in a few days but for now I'm just putting on the performance parts I ordered for it so far I got my new manifold

The mess you have to get through to work on it

20141017_112803_zpsvfvxjc3k.jpg

old vs new manifold...facotry has a pointless kink in it to clear the steering shaft and its in the wrong half of the manifold to even be close to it...pointless pointless pointless..... it actually loads down two of the cylinders so its a good upgrade its about 20% more flow

20141017_151155_zpsrvnayoja.jpg

installed

20141017_165715_zps9mlkxhrr.jpg

now whats left is upgrade the inlet horn to a 3.5" then upgrade the down pipe to a 3" install turbo boost valve new fuel rail plug and order my monitor and efi live! should have all but the last two done by monday but truck wont run till at least wednesday...thats if what I ordered is right!?

• 2 weeks later...

well for some reason the glow plug rail shorted and disintegrated so truck is down again, new one ordered.

20141027_134120_zpsagi6iaei.jpg

Also got my edge insight monitor in and should have my performance tunes in a week or two :)

Last and most importantly I'll have the subs and amps in once the truck is up and runing!!!!!

Soooooo ready to have bass back in this truck!

Nice

The L@zy Hoe

2005 Chevy Tahoe

2,500 Watts of Highs/Mids

4 10 midrange

4 6.5 midwoofers

4 Tweeters

6 Supertweeters

2 Lithium 80AH Batteries

24K Watts

4 Custom 18s

Quad alt setup Rebuilt 250amp and 3 370s

Interior work by Lone Star Auto Works

The Build Log

Like Loud Bass? Click Here!

On 12/5/2014 at 8:06 PM, juan777 said:

See yall there, I'll be the drunk Mexican with aviators on.

On 12/6/2014 at 10:32 PM, boom50cal said:

I did see Juan LMFAO! He REALLY WAS the drunk mexican with Aviators on!

So I vote my girlfriend to be the girlfriend of the year!!

we have been going out a year and so for our anniversary we got eachother gifts and she hit this one outta the park by contacting Mr. Brent Levitt to make me a custom plexi piece...friggin love it, totally surprised me! I came up with a sick spot to put...going to be tough but its going to look sick!

20141030_125552_zpsyzbj3bi5.jpg

20141030_125537_zpso1kxoxlk.jpg

She went off the font that is on my smd shirt that says goodvibez on it, so if your wondering about the font...thats why. Excited to throw this one in as well!

I can;t believe this guys work....freaking flawless!!

I think the same thing lol!

Archived