no it was a 141 on music @ 30hz which from what ive been told these cabs peak around 46-47hz so thats not too bad... That was with me playing some dubstep and with the volume about 3-4 clicks from full tilt. It never got below 139-140 with my doors closed, windows up or down...stayed within 2 db's no matter what I did.

I only had a few minutes to mess around with stuff on the TL.

But I'll be getting the TL Magnum its on pre order....because as of now I have no clue about what this thing is capable of other than my ear o meter.

and Thanks man Those amps were allot of work but was worth the out come :)

may have some progress pics at the end of the day tomorrow

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

Haha my bad!

So this week I spent tweaking the box by rasing the floor 3/4" and adding some 45 action to the front bottom corner.

20150115_164646_zpshzqc5ruq.jpg

Little bit of glue lol!

20150115_164901_zpsg6ohuvmk.jpg

20150115_180637_zpsk7stwgzn.jpg

20150115_180649_zpsfj0o9zrp.jpg

Spent saturday swapping the rear two subs to be inverted and did some testing and hated it...sounded really wierd and it was wired right lol!

So sunday I figured what the hell might as well invert them all and as I'm sure you guys know its not hard to invert them as much as it is usually to change the wire situation.

anywho they are all up and inverted...love it!

so far best set up in the truck yet...kinda sad you cant see the matching carbon fiber caps but oh well...pretty sure this is how it will stay.

GOPR2915_1421635318948_high_zpsjnsxav0p.

GOPR2916_1421635318948_high_zps0bq2hapz.

GOPR2917_1421635318948_high_zpsqrpd8gsl.

although the only complaint is I do hear more of the mechanical noise that I didnt before but I was expecting that, also the fact I have a sub literally 1 foot from my ear makes it that much worse...but I dgaf...sounds better fore sure!

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

those pictures though....just wow......

What a set up man....Love it!

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

those pictures though....just wow......

What a set up man....Love it!

Thanks, and thanks for giving me a deal on the amps!! :D

Very nice build man. Love all the LEDs.

Also glad Im not the only one that uses glue like you are filling a wading pool lol.

I looked back thru the build and did not see what covering that is on the enclosure. Where did that come from? I like it!

Thanks man, the box is covered in generic speaker box carpet but I assuming you mean the carbon fiber vinyl. I bought it on ebay by the yard. there is two types though...the kind I have is fabric viynl for wrapping stuff then there is the other type which is more like sticker which is what my amps are covered with

That looks bad ass! But your elbow is going to hate life the first time it hits that fucking big ass motor!! LMAO!! But I'm sure it'll only take once to remember they're there! HA

BTW, I hate you for our little chat last night!! I couldn't go to sleep for over an hour my mind was racing thinking about those set ups!! Hate you!

Archived