Jump to content

Things you like most about car audio


Recommended Posts

Posted

things you like the most, doing something during the build process, the outcome, how things look... you know... SQ, SQL, SPL? sub stage, mids and highs? clarity, pissing people off? being loud... you know things like that... what is your favorite part about car audio?

Posted

That even on a budget you can still do a decent job if you take your time with enclosure design and put in some effort planning your mids/highs.

When my rearview falls off, makes my day every time.

Watching my faceplate on my H/U rattle lol.

Giving demos to people who have never really heard bass,

Then giving a demo of some Classic rock to older generation and having them comment they wish their car sounded that good.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
Posted

honestly the outcome and being loud is what i like most, but i like a system where i can throw come country on and its super clear and sounds great but i can throw some rap on and rattle the shit out of my truck. giving people demos when they come from their shitty prefabs to a box thats designed to hit the lows and the look on their face when the beat drops and their shitting their pants because it gets so low, and their not use to hearing anything ment for the lows because everyone around here is quite as fuck. sitting at a stop light and someone blasting their music and has a bit of bump going, then you turn your vol up and start pounding, and they look at you like "fuck you" because they thought they were loud... ha

Posted

hurricane winds on the low notes in my truck

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Posted

That first song you play after your install is done and you hear that first bass note.....YEAH.

Yeah this would probably have to be my favorite thing too haha. My own personal system I went straight from 2 Kicker Comp 12s on 200 watts to a 12" Zcon on 2100, that was probably the happiest moment I've had so far was the first song I played after that upgrade lol. Completely blew what I thought was possible out of the water

ninja.gif Build in progress ninja.gif
Posted

I like that car audio is a cheap and easy hobby

bullshit its cheap lol

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7538 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...