Sonic Electronix

Walmart now has RE audio and kinetik

Has anyone actually seen RE Audio or Kinetic in wal mart? or are they just online? A lot of these companies are starting to put anything product available to them online, but not actually stocking the product. When an order is placed it would likely be direct shipped straight out of a warehouse.

They have been basically doing what Amazon does with allowing third-party sellers. I've been looking at very expensive tools and when I goolge them to research sometimes I get taken to links with walmart selling them. Ive been linked to Snap-on tools on walmart :rofl2: .

Sears has been doing this too. Unless its a really low quality equipment I don't see this stuff actually showing up in stores..But time will tell I guess.

Has anyone actually seen RE Audio or Kinetic in wal mart? or are they just online? A lot of these companies are starting to put anything product available to them online, but not actually stocking the product. When an order is placed it would likely be direct shipped straight out of a warehouse.

They have been basically doing what Amazon does with allowing third-party sellers. I've been looking at very expensive tools and when I goolge them to research sometimes I get taken to links with walmart selling them. Ive been linked to Snap-on tools on walmart :rofl2: .

Sears has been doing this too. Unless its a really low quality equipment I don't see this stuff actually showing up in stores..But time will tell I guess.

yea, ive seen that also,

you search something then an add at the tope flows in with the search and says

"Buy (SUCH AND SUCH Product at Wal Mart"

Or Target or what ever, hahah

"Buy The Fleshlight at Wal Mart"

"Buy The Anal bleaching kit at Wal Mart"

ROFL

XS-power1.jpg

Not sure if yall know this buy a lot of things that are sold at Walmart are made differently than other places. For instance, their guns are made a tad bit different than something you find at a gun store. They also have unique serial numbers for walmart specifically. WM is often on the serial number. Walmart negotiates a deal with suppliers to make their products with cheaper parts and they agree to buy so many units.

I'm not saying that is the case with RE and Kinetik but it very well could be. Just some facts.

Not sure if yall know this buy a lot of things that are sold at Walmart are made differently than other places. For instance, their guns are made a tad bit different than something you find at a gun store. They also have unique serial numbers for walmart specifically. WM is often on the serial number. Walmart negotiates a deal with suppliers to make their products with cheaper parts and they agree to buy so many units.

I'm not saying that is the case with RE and Kinetik but it very well could be. Just some facts.

I'd like some proof of this..

2007 M/T Honda Civic Coupe EX

(4) Sundown Audio X-8's

(2) Ampere Audio 3800.1's

(3) Stinger SPV-44 Batteries

(1) Mechman 240

3:1 Ratio 4th order sealed from the trunk

TEAM NWSPL

Best termlab scores to date in Honda trunk:
151.7db legal (official) IASCA trunk 3 class

Best termlab scores to date in my walled Subie:
152.9db legal (unofficial) IASCA advanced 2 class
155db outlaw

yea, ive seen that also,

you search something then an add at the tope flows in with the search and says

"Buy (SUCH AND SUCH Product at Wal Mart"

Or Target or what ever, hahah

"Buy The Fleshlight at Wal Mart"

"Buy The Anal bleaching kit at Wal Mart"

ROFL

Welp, we know what Purp be looking up and buying...

Sheena = pedobear

All the noobs on the FB classifieds say that now since they're sold at Walmart they're shit now. That's like saying the JVC or Pioneer headunit you find at Walmart is less quality than the same one you find on Sonic Electronix or Crutchfield

1898070_635754349830843_1457278514_n_zps

i personally would rather shop at a Fred Meyer, fast check out and very comparable prices. ive saved more money on groceries at Fred Meyers then Wall mart or Safeway. kinetic in Wall mart is good if you ask me. people will see it and actually try to upgrade their electrical. it will get more people into the industry. re ive never heard or dealt with so i cant say.

lets not forget that kinetic isn't a bad brand, plus the free site to store shipping is a money saver. save a good 50+ on battery upgrades per batt in just shipping. could save enough on shipping to get some nice battery terminals made or more 1/0gauge, sound deadener, or even wood for more box building and testing. could even spend that extra money on smd products.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Idk about you but the Walmart around me is very clean and nice. Guess it depends where you live

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

I'd like some proof of this..

I can't prove it with either of the two companies mentioned. Like I said, this may not be the case. With guns..it IN FACT is true. The Remington 870 Express shotgun is built with different wood on the forearm for Walmart. Beretta also has a shotgun model that is built different for Walmart. Google it and read.

It is nothing new for a huge retailer to suggest changes in manufacturing to keep their business. Target also has done this on certain items.

Archived