Plastidip :D

Or the cheap-o cheap-o cans of black spray paint from home depot.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

i would use plastidip so if you ever take it out and want to use the back window, you can just peel it off.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

Plastidip :D

Or the cheap-o cheap-o cans of black spray paint from home depot.

Cool !!... i did not even think of that??? Cool !

i would use plastidip so if you ever take it out and want to use the back window, you can just peel it off.

Yes sir.... was at the DEPOT today, and looked up and down for some "GLASS" paint...

Didnt see much.....

Adam,.

Here is the problem.. ive already started on the wall.. and ill only be able to "stretch and reach" the back windows. (i know.. im a dope for doing shit in reverse, but, thats where im at)

Can i just "spray" that on ? With lil room?

Should be able to spray it on... We ran into the same issue. Built the shell.... Then wanted to black out the windows lol. If I remember correctly, we tried the 'little red straw' from the WD-40 can on the end of the spray paint, I just forget how well that plan worked. But nonetheless, it all got painted. More or less a 'spray and pray' that we cover everything lol.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Should be able to spray it on... We ran into the same issue. Built the shell.... Then wanted to black out the windows lol. If I remember correctly, we tried the 'little red straw' from the WD-40 can on the end of the spray paint, I just forget how well that plan worked. But nonetheless, it all got painted. More or less a 'spray and pray' that we cover everything lol.

YES !! exactly..

I had dark dark tint on the back....

BUT, i see through it !!!!.. not cool.....

and ok.. DIP it is..

Thanks bro.... i didnt even think about that answer,.. i was 49 minutes deep in a convo with the depot paint bitch....

Come to find out,... its that easy... BOOM

I was faced with this same question when walling my Silverado...

I shaved them :)

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

i came to say the same thing Plastidip is the answer you dont want real paint on the windows! i just did my sky light in my house that is right over my computer and causes a glare i went up on the roof and blacked out all but a little square in the outside glass and then did the white dip on the inside glass ,cant even tell looks like a smaller window

Archived