went to go sell something.... F*** 750 posts now.

I feel ya op, but if it prevents some people from being scammed I'm OK with it. :lurk:

4 fully loaded Fi sp4 15's

2 Crescendo bc5500s

Crescendo c1100.4

6 focal mids

Vifa tweets

5 XS Power d3100's

Pioneer avh-p4200dvd

All crammed into a mustang.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150569-mikeg321s-fi-nendo-mustang-getting-walled-videos-page-4/

I think the 750 post count is kinda stupid. Does it help protect the users of the forum sure it does. But if your a posting nut like carbon you can hit that in a week then scam people. Lol. No offense to you carbon and may the other members know that carbon isn't like that or would do anything like that. Was just using him as an example cause he posted like mad when he first signed up. I think selling things thru this site should have 3 criteria s , post count, how long you have been a member, and maybe the amount of time you spend on the forum.

But if they do that it's quite easy to catch on to 750 posts that are just for the sake of posting. Or if it's not simply spamming you can figure out the stock of a person pretty fast by how they interact with the forum in those 750 posts. Was easier to slip under the radar when it was only 150. Seems good the way it is now.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Can always use the premium ads though.

Doesn't work for me on mobile and mobile is all I use. That and I can't reply to any of the threads in the for sale section, they're all locked. Didn't know if that had to do with the 750 post count or not. Still get the google adds also which I thought went away when you became a paying member. Maybe I miss read something tho.

I can look into the ads but threads are locked without post count. Pm the seller. Its how business is suppossd to be conducted anyways

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

if you don't qualify to post a free for sale add, spend .99 cents and post it in the premium section.

I spent $500 bucks installing that software and only made about $25 bucks back so far, so it aint me trying to get in your pockets. That feature is there so if you spend the .99 cents to place an ad, and you rip someone off, i have ALL of your info and you will be pursued. Being a member here for a long time doesn't make you honest. We have had people i have trusted with my life, who i REALLY LIKED, who ended up scamming people and never heard from again. So do i trust anyone? hell no. Sorry.

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

I think the 750 post count is kinda stupid. Does it help protect the users of the forum sure it does. But if your a posting nut like carbon you can hit that in a week then scam people. Lol. No offense to you carbon and may the other members know that carbon isn't like that or would do anything like that. Was just using him as an example cause he posted like mad when he first signed up. I think selling things thru this site should have 3 criteria s , post count, how long you have been a member, and maybe the amount of time you spend on the forum.

But if they do that it's quite easy to catch on to 750 posts that are just for the sake of posting. Or if it's not simply spamming you can figure out the stock of a person pretty fast by how they interact with the forum in those 750 posts. Was easier to slip under the radar when it was only 150. Seems good the way it is now.

I agree it was a step in the right direction.. Can it be improved, yes probably. I really don't care either way. Hell there's users with 2000 post that have been here awhile that are trying to screw over other members. So I guess it doesn't really matter.

if you don't qualify to post a free for sale add, spend .99 cents and post it in the premium section.

I spent $500 bucks installing that software and only made about $25 bucks back so far, so it aint me trying to get in your pockets. That feature is there so if you spend the .99 cents to place an ad, and you rip someone off, i have ALL of your info and you will be pursued. Being a member here for a long time doesn't make you honest. We have had people i have trusted with my life, who i REALLY LIKED, who ended up scamming people and never heard from again. So do i trust anyone? hell no. Sorry.

No need to be sorry about that and I sure as hell don't have a problem paying a dollar for an add. Lol. That's cheap as hell considering all the traffic your site gets. I mean ya google just about anything car audio related and your site is 99.9 percent of the time in the top 5. On a side note. Thank You Steve for doing what ya do. I don't think allot of the people realize how much money and time you have into this site. Thank You.

hell .99 cents is a good deal and is lot cheaper than fees you would pay elsewhere.

plus I like this part

That feature is there so if you spend the .99 cents to place an ad, and you rip someone off, i have ALL of your info and you will be pursued.

hell .99 cents is a good deal and is lot cheaper than fees you would pay elsewhere.

plus I like this part

That feature is there so if you spend the .99 cents to place an ad, and you rip someone off, i have ALL of your info and you will be pursued.

It is a great deal I think. Honestly I wouldn't have any problem if Steve decided to do away with the free for sale section and had just the premium section. I know there would be allot of people that would probably disagree with me but hell, being able to sell your equipment at a place that is directed right towards what your selling for only 99 cents is damn worth it.

Archived