Sundown Audio

Rockford T30001bd Refurbished

Stremes

lol yea, i stated inthe first place rockford would tellhim oh well, they had nothign to do with it so why would they care.

As far as the statement of its not a broke mans hobby. I understand that but imo your shouldnt HAVE to pay 2x the cost in order to enjoy music.

well i think Ferrari's are way to expensive and i shouldnt have to pay 5x the amount just to drive. If i buy a Ferrari off ebay and it shows up with a VW motor im not gonna call Ferrari bitchen :D Your ass out for tryin for a better deal. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose...its a gamble for sure! Sometimes you buy stuff knowing if it breaks you toss it in the gutta' and go get anotha'.....that works too, sorta like a harbor frieght grinder for 10 bucks LOL. Probably will work as good as the $100 one from home depot but if it dont, screw it get another if it breaks your still out on top. :D

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

well i think Ferrari's are way to expensive and i shouldnt have to pay 5x the amount just to drive. If i buy a Ferrari off ebay and it shows up with a VW motor im not gonna call Ferrari bitchen :D Your ass out for tryin for a better deal. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose...its a gamble for sure! Sometimes you buy stuff knowing if it breaks you toss it in the gutta' and go get anotha'.....that works too, sorta like a harbor frieght grinder for 10 bucks LOL. Probably will work as good as the $100 one from home depot but if it dont, screw it get another if it breaks your still out on top. :D

good analogy

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

well likes already been said, he needs to take it up with the seller not RF. and then the seller isnt going to do anything as he DID have in the auction that there may be cosmetic issues with it.

So heres the final deal for everyone, the seller i bought it from said this "Here is our approval for being authorize to sell B-stock items online for Rockford. That unit was send to us from Rockford as a B-stock unit." and thats completely true, rockford confermed it with their approval number and the serial number from the amp. So the item i got was whatever rockford conciders B-Stock, working fine but cosmetically not so great. We talked for a while and agreed for me to get a $75 refund from them (or send it back for a complete refund but loose the shipping charges witch isnt worth it) and thats better than nothing. They are goin to change their add to be a lil more specific about the items. Its a shame they couldn't have said B-stock in the auction, i would have guessed at the condition right there. i am still happy with how it sounds, alot cleaner than what i had and it finshed my Stroker of no problems lol. Time to get a pair of Orion HCCA 15's i think

2 Orion HCCA 15.4's

half wall setup with backseat out

3cf per chamber tuned to 35Hz

145.3DB @38Hz in DB Drag Super Street 1-2

Rockford T30001BD

Hifonics BXI 1006 2-channel

200amp alternator

0ga welding cable power & ground (the big 3)

Two runs of positive

Optima RedTop upfront

2 Interstate SRM-27 marine batteries in trunk

JVC deck and Phoenix Gold line driver

Rockford Fosgate T162C in front doors

Rockford Fosgate T162C in custom fiberglass pods

Rockford Fosgate T1692C in stock location

More fosgate component speakers to come

heh, should of bought it from http://stores.ebay.com/High-Desert-Audio-Store

Might of paid $20-40 more for it, but would of ended up with a product you can smile about.

Someone else knows more then me about it, but the seller is a She? and works for RF?

I forget all the details.

Except im a canadain and they dont ship to canada ive allready looked at their stuff. Witch is the main reason why i use ebay for alot of things, where i live its very limited on what i can get and its too expensive anyways. A local store sells the T40001BD for $2499 +tax, not exactly cheap and the T20001Bd for $1299.

2 Orion HCCA 15.4's

half wall setup with backseat out

3cf per chamber tuned to 35Hz

145.3DB @38Hz in DB Drag Super Street 1-2

Rockford T30001BD

Hifonics BXI 1006 2-channel

200amp alternator

0ga welding cable power & ground (the big 3)

Two runs of positive

Optima RedTop upfront

2 Interstate SRM-27 marine batteries in trunk

JVC deck and Phoenix Gold line driver

Rockford Fosgate T162C in front doors

Rockford Fosgate T162C in custom fiberglass pods

Rockford Fosgate T1692C in stock location

More fosgate component speakers to come