Sonic Electronix

http://www.termpro.com/asp/competitorstats...etitor_ID=45366

1991 CRX HF deadened with Second Skin Damplifier Pro and Spectrum.

One Northstar G-2700 battery, 24 runs of American Bass 0 gauge cable, One American Bass 1000.1 amplifier, 2 - 10" American Bass VFL Competition subwoofers. Best score to date was a 156 with 2 500.1 American Bass amplifiers on one Batcap 8400(2007).

All scores done on one battery, car off.

Teamneospl.com

Myspace.com/tekk1129

^^^One loud motherfucker right here. What's up Eric? I owe some of my success to this guy right here for answering tons of spl related questions for me.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

This is the loudest I ever did in my 95 GMC Jimmy this past summer at an NSPL event in Lumberton, N.C.

It was done at 16 volts with two Sundown 3500D's at 1/2 ohm and two stock Nightshade 18's sealed on the dash on the windsheild. My out law is around a 157.9

TeamNemesis-3.gif

This is the loudest I ever did in my 95 GMC Jimmy this past summer at an NSPL event in Lumberton, N.C.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

It was done at 16 volts with two Sundown 3500D's at 1/2 ohm and two stock Nightshade 18's sealed on the dash on the windsheild. My out law is around a 157.9

fixed

• 3 weeks later...

145.6 at the kick with equipment in my sig.at the noise for toys charity show in beaumont.

Spl Stock 601-1800 - 148 - Kenny Horton

Spl Stock 601-1800 - 145.6 - James Foreman

'05 trailblazer

pioneer h/u

mb quart mids & hi's

4 memhis m class 10's svc ported

massive 800.4 and p1500.1 amps

big 3 upgrade w/1 run of 1/0 to amps

no sound deadning

145.6 at the kick spl

Wish i had some pics, but Decaf was there, and so was mlstrass, and some guys from DOA (theyre more on CA and CACO) 141.0 dB at 37 Hz on music (Juice Box). Worst part is i had such bad box flex i broke 2 screws on each sub. If i woulda had them braces in I wouldda gotten a trophy. Had 2 Clarion PXW1251s and an old RF amp with an 80 amp inline fuse in front of the amp.

That was at the headrest, sealed up IIRC (metered better, why idk). Had another run right below that that was at the headrest drivers window cracked, was like a 140.something, different song tho.

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

• 1 month later...

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

ordering 2-saz3500d's this monday then we will see what we can get on the meter or ill have a cool video of 2-12''s being blown lol

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Is 145.68@37Hz respectable? It was all sealed up on the passenger side of the winshield.

52bf8b33.jpg

I did a little work since this.^

This is my current outlaw score:

6eae210a.jpg

and here's a vid of it sealed, meter on the windshield:

It looks like the windows are down but that's just the way the tint is cut.

HU: Pioneer

Highs: 2X 4X6"s, 2X 3.5"s, 4X 5.25" comps, Q-Logic kicks, and a Sundown SAX-125.2

Subs: 4 Nightshade 15s and Strapped SAZ-3500Ds <---Sundown FTW good.gif

Electrical: dual DC Power 320s (ordered) and 2 D3400s up frt and 4 D2700s in the back

.ʇı ɥʇıʍ ʞɔnɟ ʇ,uɐɔ noʎ 'ʞɔıp ǝɹos ɐ ǝʞı1 sı uʍopunS

26d2fe1a.jpg0969b13f.jpg343030b8.jpg

Archived