masterbusa2 Posted June 8, 2013 Report Posted June 8, 2013 So I have done some digging in a Junk Yard and to my findings I have found some vehicles even older ones have some awesome Stock systems some newbies could benifit from, So I wanted to start a list of some decent systems For Ballers on a Budget lol Camaro, Transam, Firebird Monsoon system found mine in 97' Camaro came with stock amp and 5 1/2's? in sail panels 4's? in rear, Produces some nice SQ especially mid bass and highs wise anyone else have any? Heard somethign about some mcntosh systems? Post some awesome stock systems BELOW
TaylorFade Posted June 8, 2013 Report Posted June 8, 2013 There was a few years there that Subaru put McIntosh into the Legacy? I can't remember the car, but I know because I had the HU from it. It's a double din Mac that's sonically identical to the MX406. Tasty. The drivers were also Mac, but I can't say how good they are. I doubt you'll find too many Bang & Olefson equipped cars at the junkyard. Mitsubishi has OEM Rockford Fosgate stuff in their newer vehicles. Find some idiot that was acting an ass in his EVO and you can snag his shit. BMW has really nice drivers. Some come with aftermarket Alpine stuff. JBL is in everything.
masterbusa2 Posted June 8, 2013 Author Report Posted June 8, 2013 hmm is the rockford fosgates in all mitsubishi cars? may have to go pull some xD
n8ball2013 Posted June 8, 2013 Report Posted June 8, 2013 lexus did a mark levinson package in some of their cars for as short period. I never heard one though. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
SLAYER1805 Posted June 8, 2013 Report Posted June 8, 2013 I know for a fact JBL is in Toyotas, its in my moms Rav4, my dads Tundra and in my Camry. My dads truck has a 3 way component setup in the front doors that are amped and sound pretty good for stock
masterbusa2 Posted June 8, 2013 Author Report Posted June 8, 2013 Firstly slayer I love your sig pic and second this is going in the direction i want it so the broke people or the bored people know what to look for in their local junk yards for some decent setups, I suggest taking a small pos amp, like http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA1UZ0J40851&nm_mc=KNC-GoogleMKP&cm_mmc=KNC-GoogleMKP-_-pla-_-Marine+Electronics-_-9SIA1UZ0J40851 and adding a AA pack to it works perfect thats what I did when i went and found some awesome Diamond Audio 6.5's Still sound amazing to this day! also got a set of tweets for all four speakers 10$ xD Also jsut found out newer nissans stock with Rofo
bighossf150 Posted June 8, 2013 Report Posted June 8, 2013 wtf, the monsoon system sucks lol, the dimension systems in hyundai's sound good though Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
masterbusa2 Posted June 8, 2013 Author Report Posted June 8, 2013 the monsoon sounds better than my crap stangs stock ford's did xD
hdorre Posted June 8, 2013 Report Posted June 8, 2013 I think the newer Acuras' Surround Sound setup sound pretty good. They had some producer help them iirc. On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.