2nd hand store Cactus Sounds K9s-NOW MINE!

mbdblue

Offer $800. I'll buy that bish

Offer $825 for me, I will take it

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Have someone near you who has the ability to test if go with you. Seeing if it turns on and works is easy ;)

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

they usually have a test bench at the pawn shops, well in houston at least. I'm interested if i can send you the money for it to buy it for me.

*Hummer H3*

HeadUnit

Pioneer AVH-X4600BT

Mids and Highs

8-CT Sounds Pro 8" 8ohm

4-CT Sounds Pro Tweeters

Amplifiers

1-CT Sounds 125.4

1-CT Sounds 60.4

1-CT Sounds 7000.1

Electrical

3-Runs of 1/0 CT Sounds

8-XS Power D3100

3-Iraggi 300 amp Alternators

Subwoofers

4-SQ Hdc3 15" Subwoofers

(Soon to be 4 15" Ct Sounds EXO)

they usually have a test bench at the pawn shops, well in houston at least. I'm interested if i can send you the money for it to buy it for me.

I believe they do have a test bench (I saw a small area with speakers and loose wires right in front of the amps) but that would only be able to make sure it turns on and plays briefly...

Have someone near you who has the ability to test if go with you. Seeing if it turns on and works is easy ;)

I would definitely like to but I don't know anyone near here that has the battery backup to test the power of this amp. I'm definitely going to talk to these guys within the next few days....see what they know about it, and if they're willing to budge on the price...or at least the warranty so if it doesn't work once it gets to the owner, there's time to send it back.

the way I see it, next to no one up here knows about these amps, which means it's not going to fly off the shelf...which means that they would probably want to get rid of it for less.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

I am now the owner of this amp. it will be posted for sale on here soon and also on CACO.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

• 2 weeks later...

If he told u how much he got it for then you'd all low ball him and he would end up having to do the legwork for free. Smart man, get that thing sold, orrrrr keep it and let's start working on a huge build for u

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts