2nd hand store Cactus Sounds K9s-NOW MINE!

mbdblue

Today I went down to a new store they just opened up close to my place; they buy/sell/trade a bunch of used stuff...kind of reminded me of a glorified pawn shop. but I definitely didn't expect to see this in there....

n21mr8.jpg

it's a Cactus Sounds K9s.....don't know if it's really a deal or not (the tag is 999.99) but I hear they go for around 1500+ so if it's not blown, and for 10k of power, I would consider it a damn good deal...looks to be close to mint condition too. It was on the bottom shelf amung old kenwoods, alpines, and JVCs. If I had the cash I wouldn't think twice since they have a 30 day warranty.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

id offer $700 lol that amp has probably been their a while. no one goes in pawn shop wanting to spend 1k, they'd be happy to get rid of it

*Hummer H3*

HeadUnit

Pioneer AVH-X4600BT

Mids and Highs

8-CT Sounds Pro 8" 8ohm

4-CT Sounds Pro Tweeters

Amplifiers

1-CT Sounds 125.4

1-CT Sounds 60.4

1-CT Sounds 7000.1

Electrical

3-Runs of 1/0 CT Sounds

8-XS Power D3100

3-Iraggi 300 amp Alternators

Subwoofers

4-SQ Hdc3 15" Subwoofers

(Soon to be 4 15" Ct Sounds EXO)

that amp right there goes for around 1500-1750 used on the forums, i'd pick it up if I lived there or even had the money lol.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

seriously!!

*Hummer H3*

HeadUnit

Pioneer AVH-X4600BT

Mids and Highs

8-CT Sounds Pro 8" 8ohm

4-CT Sounds Pro Tweeters

Amplifiers

1-CT Sounds 125.4

1-CT Sounds 60.4

1-CT Sounds 7000.1

Electrical

3-Runs of 1/0 CT Sounds

8-XS Power D3100

3-Iraggi 300 amp Alternators

Subwoofers

4-SQ Hdc3 15" Subwoofers

(Soon to be 4 15" Ct Sounds EXO)

Id do 750. i would buy it from you

Edit : but I would need proof that it works

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

I could consider it since I technically do have the cash in a separate account. The only thing that bothers me is I don't have the means to test it, and I highly doubt they have the supply to do so either. Therefore I couldn't warranty it through me, it would have to be through them (their 30 day)....which when I re-sell it, would be a pain in the dick if it needed to be brought back. It could be a quick way to make some cash and give someone a killer deal, I just don't know if I want to take that kind of a risk.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

If anyone is interested in this, please PM me.

Archived