AC3 was my first AC game and I actually liked it though I needed to watch a YouTube walkthrough for some missions b/c I kept failing them.

Ryse doesn't necessarily have multiplayer but it does have Co-Op which is actually supposed to be a strong point in the game

Unfortunately I based my post above after reading a few media site reviews (IGN for one) and they all gave Ryse a bad score then I started reading comments from regular ppl and they all say the scores are completely wrong and the game is amazing. On that note, AC4 is the game that is just OK. I'll probably just ask for it for Xmas

Now I'm pondering Ryse or DR3 tomorrow...

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

AC3 was my first AC game and I actually liked it though I needed to watch a YouTube walkthrough for some missions b/c I kept failing them.

Ryse doesn't necessarily have multiplayer but it does have Co-Op which is actually supposed to be a strong point in the game

Unfortunately I based my post above after reading a few media site reviews (IGN for one) and they all gave Ryse a bad score then I started reading comments from regular ppl and they all say the scores are completely wrong and the game is amazing. On that note, AC4 is the game that is just OK. I'll probably just ask for it for Xmas

Now I'm pondering Ryse or DR3 tomorrow...

From what I hear DR3 has some stupid difficult boss battles, not because they are hard but because the mechanics of them, like having to drop weapons to refill health then getting promptly hit and draining the health you just replenished

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Yeah I'm still up in the air, I do want a nice third person story game but Ryse while looking graphically great the gameplay isn't exactly great and its only 6hrs long. Whereas AC4 may not look as good and gameplay probably being about the same, maybe slightly worse, it does have a lot more hours of gaming in it

I only watched a DR3 gameplay on YT last night and it looked interesting though i'm not a huge fan of zombie games. Reading media reviews and comment sections the game isn't all its cracked up to be.

I have Ghosts for 360, BF4 for XB1....I need a good third person story game since FPS is getting played out and next year is going to be another CoD and 3 fucking futuristic FPS shooters (though Titanfall I will most likely get).

2015 Mazda 6

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Lol, game reviews can be such BS. I remember a bunch of videos about all these terrible games and their hyped scores from the sites being like 2 or 3 points over user-score lol.

Like a game websites and blog reviewers rate at 7.9/10 might really be more like a 5.9/10 or things like that. I cant remember all the titles but I know call of duty was definitely in there haha

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Yupp, very true. That's what I read the comments and what not but i forget at times LOL. I think I'm gonna go with AC4 just for the sheer fact it has a lot more play time in it. Ryse I'll get for Xmas from my sister

2015 Mazda 6

Electronics have a 5 percent failure rate out of the box. Not to mention the disk drive is very easy to strip if youre a complete fucking idiot. Been on xbox live lately? Im sure that a few of thkse are user error.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

To be honest. I've had every PS console and Xbox except the one. I've had gaming configs over the years and always 60+fps with Battlefield 2, BC2, 3, 4, 2142 and a bunch of over games. Quite frankly. For $400 for the PS4, BF4 looks just as good as it does on my PC at Ultra 60fps. It plays smooth, looks great. Only difference I see is the upconversion that makes it a bit blurry, hardly any anti aliasing, and that's it imo. It's a pain to play shooter games with a controller though. I used to be really good, but playing pc for a while I'm a total novice again on the sticks.

Plus, I prefer consoles due to no online hacking, or very rare occurrences at least. PC=100% at least one hacker on your team or the enemy team. Just because they aren't fully outright banging headshots every half second doesn't mean they can't see you through walls and what not.

Alpine PDX-V9

Morel Tempo 6

Alpine SBR-S8-4

Alpine CDE 149BT

See I prefer a controller. Miuse and keyboard arent something Im comfortable wirh not to mention I can buy a second controller and sit down and whoop my wifes ass in any game I desire.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived