Yup, right now I live at home but should be moving out within the year. When that happens I'll be living with 1 or 2 of my friends, I'll have the 360 in my room and the XBOX One in the living room and they can each have a Gold account and we can all buy games and share them with eachother on the console. Being able to create a 10 person family and share games with eachother without actually giving them your disc so you can't play it until then is fucking awesome IMO.

How game licensing will work (Link: http://news.xbox.com/2013/06/license)

With our modern architecture, Xbox One games will load more quickly, will be always accessible from the cloud, and there is no physical limit to the size or scope of the content provided.

Here are our platform policies and capabilities for game licensing – all of which will be made available when Xbox One launches later this year:
Buy the way you want—disc or digital—on the same day: You’ll be able to buy disc-based games at traditional retailers or online through Xbox Live, on day of release. Discs will continue to be a great way to install your games quickly.
Access your entire games library from any Xbox One—no discs required: After signing in and installing, you can play any of your games from any Xbox One because a digital copy of your game is stored on your console and in the cloud. So, for example, while you are logged in at your friend’s house, you can play your games.
Share access to your games with everyone inside your home: Your friends and family, your guests and acquaintances get unlimited access to all of your games. Anyone can play your games on your console--regardless of whether you are logged in or their relationship to you.
Give your family access to your entire games library anytime, anywhere: Xbox One will enable new forms of access for families. Up to ten members of your family can log in and play from your shared games library on any Xbox One. Just like today, a family member can play your copy of Forza Motorsport at a friend’s house. Only now, they will see not just Forza, but all of your shared games. You can always play your games, and any one of your family members can be playing from your shared library at a given time.
Trade-in and resell your disc-based games: Today, some gamers choose to sell their old disc-based games back for cash and credit. We designed Xbox One so game publishers can enable you to trade in your games at participating retailers. Microsoft does not charge a platform fee to retailers, publishers, or consumers for enabling transfer of these games.
Give your games to friends: Xbox One is designed so game publishers can enable you to give your disc-based games to your friends. There are no fees charged as part of these transfers. There are two requirements: you can only give them to people who have been on your friends list for at least 30 days and each game can only be given once.
In our role as a game publisher, Microsoft Studios will enable you to give your games to friends or trade in your Xbox One games at participating retailers. Third party publishers may opt in or out of supporting game resale and may set up business terms or transfer fees with retailers. Microsoft does not receive any compensation as part of this. In addition, third party publishers can enable you to give games to friends. Loaning or renting games won’t be available at launch, but we are exploring the possibilities with our partners.
As we move into this new generation of games and entertainment, from time to time, Microsoft may change its policies, terms, products and services to reflect modifications and improvements to our services, feedback from customers and our business partners or changes in our business priorities and business models or for other reasons. We may also cease to offer certain services or products for similar reasons.
In the months ahead, we will continue to listen to your feedback as we meet with our partners in the ecosystem to bring additional detail about our policies.
We are excited about this new generation of games and entertainment and look forward to sharing more news with our fans.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Just think of everything that can be developed for the Kinect. For example, Dead Rising 3 will have a feature where it will listen outside of the game through the Kinect. If you make a loud sound while playing, the zombies will hear you and they will come after you. This is the kind of thing Microsoft is looking for with the Kinect, innovation.

Ok mind blown. And having one gold per console !!!! Talk about amazing man that's so sweet

most people i know, not sure about you fellas on here but most i know, play music while playing. You know, Pandora/iheartradio/whatever. Seems like that feature will be a PITA then no?

Sheena = pedobear

I'm pre-ordering the Xbox one. None of the "bad" features affect me in any way, so I will stay with what I know.

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring

More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below.

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion

well even though i said i wanted to wait out but i been tempted to preorder a ps4 hopefully gamestop won't be out of preorders when i go preorder one i know my preferred gamestop i go to has 16 preorders left but we have 7 gamestops in my town which is kinda a big surprise to me 3 are on one street called airport blvd which each are less then 5 miles apart then 2 on a road called schillinger rd which are less then 3 miles apart

people who have bought from me Team Bassick (ALPINE) Purplehaze nidus

head unit sony dsx-s310btx
subs 2 12 incriminator audio king of bass
subs amp incriminator audio 20.1
mids/highs
mids/highs amp incriminator audio 6.4
equalizer clarion
crossover interfire
alternator 1 mechman 240amp
battery's xs power 1 d2100 2 d3100
sky high car audio 1/0 awg ofc wires

memphis car audio 1/0 ofc
xs power xs flex 4 awg

sky high car audio 8 gauge ofc

sky high car audio 12 gauge ofc

t spec rca

check out my building log http://www.stevemead...frey-build-log/

http://www.stevemead...d-other-things/

check out audio gear i have for sale
http://www.stevemead...51#entry1595151

Mechman_300x100px-2.jpg

3d7304fe.jpg

header3-1.gif

SkyHighCarAudio_zps27302c94.png

What about the PS4 is attracting you guys over the XBOX One, besides $100 less?

I mean, if you are the circle with your friend then you can borrow any of his games and play them without even having to borrow his disc and you guys can play together! That's gonna save some major fucking dough, 2 games alone negates the $100 price difference.

Got this comment from here http://www.geekwire.com/2013/xbox-chief-microsofts-offline-option-xbox-360/ where 2 guys are having a rather rational discussion about the two systems:

Now moving to this topic. Sharing games is very important to me, we currently have three xbox360s in the house and playing together in games is one of the big reasons to own more than one. The new policy allows me to buy a game once, and share it with ten family members, even allowing them to access the library from other locations besides my house, and allowing one other person to play at the same time I am. In order to do that now, I have to buy two discs. This is a great advantage for gamers.
Secondly, managing and maintain optical media is a hassle I am happy to be rid of. As a parent of teenagers, I've seen hundreds of dollars of games walk our the door. Loaned to friends, scratched, lost, stolen... hundreds of dollars. Enough to pay for an XBOX ONE. I'll never have to worry about that again, every XBOX ONE game I have will stay in my library and will be accessible to everyone I care about. Well worth the pocket-change I would have got for "trading in" a disc at GameStop, which anyone who ventures into that strip-mall stinkshop knows, is pennies on the dollar on the way in, only a few bucks under retail on the way out. Factor in gas an I might as well just give it away.
Third, online always. It's a baseline that must be established if devs are expected to leverage cloud concepts. Publishers can't build a game for the platform that only a percentage can play, so requiring a connection is vital to maintaining ubiquity, a prerequisite to some extraordinary ideas. I won't be able to play during a internet blackout, god forbid we ever have one AND all the cell towers in the world are also down (hotspot to check in anyone?) but in return, will get to try some very forward thinking concepts and I'm interested. Even in the infancy, the launch titles are doing some cool things.
I actually talk to my TV. I didn't think I would, but I do, and if the improvements are as substantial as they seem, I'll be happy to have that potential in the arsenal. Again, a baseline decision which will allow devs some interesting options knowing the user base all has the same capabilities.
PS4 seems like a fine box, that carries the features and expectations of the last seven years into the next seven years. It's a very safe play.

2015 Mazda 6

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

well i could care less about the kinect i can't use the live tv since you have to have a hd box and use a hdmi cable from the hd box to the console so far all of my real life friends that i talked to plan on getting a ps4 except 1 person

people who have bought from me Team Bassick (ALPINE) Purplehaze nidus

head unit sony dsx-s310btx
subs 2 12 incriminator audio king of bass
subs amp incriminator audio 20.1
mids/highs
mids/highs amp incriminator audio 6.4
equalizer clarion
crossover interfire
alternator 1 mechman 240amp
battery's xs power 1 d2100 2 d3100
sky high car audio 1/0 awg ofc wires

memphis car audio 1/0 ofc
xs power xs flex 4 awg

sky high car audio 8 gauge ofc

sky high car audio 12 gauge ofc

t spec rca

check out my building log http://www.stevemead...frey-build-log/

http://www.stevemead...d-other-things/

check out audio gear i have for sale
http://www.stevemead...51#entry1595151

Mechman_300x100px-2.jpg

3d7304fe.jpg

header3-1.gif

SkyHighCarAudio_zps27302c94.png

I am not planning on getting either console. I switched over to PC gaming a while ago, nothing much I have an average card, 6970m equivalent to a 6850 desktop or 1.31 TFLOPS. I know it's less than the new consoles at 1.8 TFLOPS. But I find the appeal of being able to upgrade my computer as gaming engines progress.

Even though PC gaming costs quite a bit and graphics cards can cost the same to more of a whole console, Steam sales seem to make up for it to me. The only game I payed for in full price was BF3. An amazing game on PC, and glad to see that a lot of the up sides of it on PC are coming to consoles.

Sorry if this is back and forth on some points I was watching Netflix with the family.

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

Yupp, cant wait for 64 player matches, 32 players gets slow at times on console

2015 Mazda 6

Archived