Hate to tell anyone trying to preorder an xbox one instore at gamestop but they are shutting the preorder down for at least a day. Went to 4 this morning and the ones that had any all said the same thing. Although I have my name on the first 2 at each store once preordering starts back up lol

Microsoft store is where I got mine gonna start adding on games soon

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Bay, reason i'm doin ps4 is because i've had every ps there's been. I think, every single model... cept with the ps3 cause they've had what seems like 20 lol. I mean I had the original ps, the slim "newer" ps1, the fat ps2, the slim ps2, the 60 gb ps3 that was backwards compatible, newer ps3... so why not go with ps4? lol. Just... logical.

I never got with xbox bc the original one was meh. Nothing spectacular in my opinion. already had my ps2 and liked it. Then when 360 came, wanted the ps3 and well, 360's couldn't be found. Like, they were still so new, every place was sold out. But I managed to find a ps3 so got it. And then heard that a vast majority of the 360's were having issues and it's like EVERY 360 had the RROD meanwhile ps3's were good to go. Sure, had YLOD but, very rare compared to the RROD. At least from what I've heard.

And on top of that, why pay for the game, pay for internet, and pay to use them together? That concept wasn't fond for me. But now with this ps4/xbox 1, both of them doing that? It's not beneficial in my opinion to either platform for me to buy it. It's a negative thing. BUT!!! I do understand why as well. More dedicated servers, better servers, not as much lame garbage. I get that. No biggie.

so that's why i have a ps4 fully paid off and reserved...

Sheena = pedobear

What he meant to say is im a ps fanboy and an ms hater

/post

Lol

Some people just prefer one systen its why we have choices

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I've been an Xbox guy. Loved the 360 and original Xbox. But the ps4 kicks the xbone to the curb imo.

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

What he meant to say is im a ps fanboy and an ms hater

/post

Lol

Some people just prefer one systen its why we have choices

Lol n8. True but, just... nah. I mean, only games I've seen for microsoft (xbox or 360) that I wanted to play that weren't on ps? fable. fable 2. Lol. Halo i've played (forget which one) but it was eh. Cod satisfies my need for that type of game. Lol. But, otherwise, meh.

For the ps4/xbox 1 thing... only way i see ps4 truly being better is the game sharing thing. Otherwise... eh, kinda same imo. think they just did a horrible job presenting it and not giving answers. Lol.

Sheena = pedobear

Well that's understandable, I had the original Playstation (never bought the PS One), I had the fat PS2 too, got it back in like 2001 I think, I dropped that shit so many times, the little face plate on the disc tray wasn't even on anymore and it did seriously work solidly, I would play GTA: SA on that shit for hours just bullshitting around (best GTA, am I right? LOL). Then in 2009, 8 fucking years later, I decided I needed to finally move into the next gen. I bought a 360, main reason is b/c my best friends had one. Its not that I though PS3 sucked b/c both consoles had their pros & cons, this was just the logical choice for me and I don't regret it. My 360 still works very good, only time it freezes is during BO2 but its probably just the damn game.

If I didn't already have a 360 and was consoleless I would def go PS4, cheaper price is the main thing. I also of course would have gone with it if I had PS3. Since I have 360 and so many people on my friend's list who plan on going X1 I will stick with it, also b/c MS hasn't let me down. Longest in past 3.5 years of owning it, Live has only gone down for a few hours at the most. PSN was hacked and also went down for over a month (IIRC). Sure Sony gives out games but XBOX will be doing the same. Sure X1 has a bunch of features that nobody asked for or necessarily wants but who's to say they won't be worth it in the next few years?

Also, X1's game sharing is actually going to be very worth it and save us money. You will be able to actually have multiple circles of friends and be able to share all your games with each other and even play simultaneously with each other, including in multiplayer. If you get a good group of people you will be able to play a bunch of games for free. This is also really convenient b/c we won't have to give our physical discs to friends and not be able to still play it ourselves. Just the other day my friend asked to borrow BF3 or BO2 but I'm still playing both so I dont' want to lend him it, but with X1 he wouldn't even have to ask, he can just go ahead and play it and I can still play the games. Only catch is, if you put say Battlefield 4 in one group you can't put it in another so you just have come up with really good groups.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

SMH if you really think MS is going to have people sitting there watching millions of people in their households.

Only thing that actually does sound a lot better about the PS4 than the X1 is that the HDD in it is upgradeable. Then again, X1 will be back by the Cloud so I'm thinking we will actually be able to get a ton of storage space on there

EDIT: Will have to do more reading but I guess we will get the storage/CPU power of 3 X1's on the Cloud.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Archived