Autorama 2014. 20 Days to go

redbaron80

too late to get a plaque for those of us that missed the pre-register cut-off date, but you can still get the drive-in discount and the rest of the stuff.

If I go I have room to get someone in for free, but I'll only be there on saturday.

http://www.rodshows.com/pdf/2014-sa-forms/2014%20SA%20Drive-In.pdf

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Werd. I guess we should know wtf where doing when we get there. Lol.

I was just gonna meet uo with everyone, (Kevin, Tim, Jon, Brent, Singer, & our half dozen party seekers) and follow?! They all know wth to do.

Damn it, I didn't know we needed a special pass to get in the back. I was told we just needed to be there with everyone else who drives into the spl area. I'm only going on Saturday too. Anyone shed any light on this?

No special pass needed the spl guys go in through a different gate than the actual car show entries. That dash plaque is if your showing your car in the show. You'll see everyone lined up in the back just follow someone you'll be alright

2012 Mod2 State Champ

2012 DB2 State Champ

2013 Mod1 State Champ

2013 DB1 State Champ

Everyone meet at the very west parking lot the one u can see off i80 I'll be there early someone bring me breakfast ?

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

Yeah. And we are at the double tree. Easily with in walking distance. Even for my old broke down ass.

Play er by ear I guess. Follow the masses. Scott, you best get with Jon soon.

me and the foreigner are there too right?

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

Archived