What's this??? :peepwall:

03A7DF51-4224-4020-8F00-FE1C067D9C2E_zps

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Wood.... Are you an idiot?

:P

• Like (+1 Rep) 1
b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

Wood.... Are you an idiot?

:P

Shit… Heres your sign. LOL

Edit: spellin

Edited by Keith77

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

I got bored today so I figured I would make a circle jig for the plunge router. dumb ass me messed up and countersunk the holes on the wrong side the first time.

IMG_20140318_224242_239_zpswhc8k4ru.jpg

IMG_20140318_224231_316_zps2xelxydd.jpg

IMG_20140318_225025_516_zps73395d7f.jpg

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Im not saying that I download movies.... but when I might, I do it properly

2i11hdd.jpg

I posted some shit like this a couple weeks/months ago. And had a shit storm from it. I guess thats how life goes though.

I wont speak to downloading movies or music, but i will say when a movie, that is 4GB of video, 5.1 audio, extra languages, directory commentary, deleted scenes, bonus content, and requires 100's of people to make the movie in the first place, and a CD that is in stereo, and takes 15 people to make, and both cost 15-19 bucks, then there is something totally fucked up with that..

Also, that sentence structure looks exactly like anything you will find in current news articles. 500 words, 37 commas, and 6 different topics. You are welcome.

Edited by strangeduck

He's from another country, idk the laws there.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

now that i think about it that is pretty fucked up. but movies also gain revenue from theaters and such. then again so do artists with live songs. hmmm

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

All I'll say about P2P is what happens when your form of government (anyones not just US) puts a restriction or bans a content completely from the country?

Such as China and Battlefield 4?

P2P allows those people to still enjoy the game underneath the nose of their government.