There's a teeny blue square inside the square in the top left of this picture. The blue square represents the section you are seeing. The entire picture in the first place is a small portion of the Andromeda Galaxy.

The whole picture is 1.5 billion pixels. Here's a link if anyone wants to mess around.
http://www.spacetelescope.org/images/heic1502a/zoomable/

You are insignificant.

10906768_779457568776651_813730613_o.jpg

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

I love bringing up the big bang theory at family gatherings when people start talking religion and shit. I had an amazing British science teacher while I was in Germany who taught the big bang so well. I wouldn't go as far to call it Scientology, but the facts are scientifically there. The religious people say "prove it", and I pull out books that do just that.

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

I love bringing up the big bang theory at family gatherings when people start talking religion and shit. I had an amazing British science teacher while I was in Germany who taught the big bang so well. I wouldn't go as far to call it Scientology, but the facts are scientifically there. The religious people say "prove it", and I pull out books that do just that.

I just say prove it back to them.

Oh because a book that wasn't even written the time these supposed events happened says it was true it is.

Faith is a good thing for lots of people but they should know when the stories are just that.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I just say prove it back to them.

Oh because a book that wasn't even written the time these supposed events happened says it was true it is.

Faith is a good thing for lots of people but they should know when the stories are just that.

Oh I always do. ANd guess what they always point to.......the bible, and the book of mormon. Most my family is mormon. They get so pissed off when I call them "simple stories written by men, just like any fictional tale."

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Ask one of them where and when the bible was even created and I bet not one of them has even the slightest clue either.

I leave them alone unless they try and push their beliefs on me then I voice my opinion which isn't very welcomed by them.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Let's get this back on track I can see this going down the shitter real fast LOL.

10382652_774703325918742_377718803949763

• Like (+1 Rep) 3

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.