I've been trying to get back into shape and went for a 20 mile bike ride to our Lake and back. My town and the next two towns over have built an elaborate maze of bike trails through all three towns that are I bet at least a couple hundred miles long. We have trails doing corkscrews around the train tracks, tunes under the interstates, and bridges over creeks and rivers. Every bit of it is paved with either concrete or asphalt. Blows my mind at how well-made it is.

Took all these photos with my S5.

11270351_990594310950769_428156153156134

10475445_990594430950757_116206307701760

11312680_990594517617415_370462007399286

11218197_990594527617414_234814007578194

Also, Google Maps will tell you what trails you need to take to get anywhere from the south side of my city to the mall two cities away all without using roads for cars.

Edited by Krakin
  • Like (+1 Rep) 3
b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

I've been trying to get back into shape and went for a 20 mile bike ride to our Lake and back. My town and the next two towns over have built an elaborate maze of bike trails through all three towns that are I bet at least a couple hundred miles long. We have trails doing corkscrews around the train tracks, tunes under the interstates, and bridges over creeks and rivers. Every bit of it is paved with either concrete or asphalt.

Also, Google Maps will tell you what trails you need to take to get anywhere from the south side of my city to the mall two cities away all without using roads for cars.

That's bad ass. That's so cool lol beautiful scenery too!

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

I've been trying to get back into shape and went for a 20 mile bike ride to our Lake and back. My town and the next two towns over have built an elaborate maze of bike trails through all three towns that are I bet at least a couple hundred miles long. We have trails doing corkscrews around the train tracks, tunes under the interstates, and bridges over creeks and rivers. Every bit of it is paved with either concrete or asphalt.

That's bad ass. That's so cool lol beautiful scenery too!

It amazing how nice everyone is too, nobody is an asshole. The bikers are nice to the walker, strollers, runners and fishers and it is the same all the way around.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

Man I wish our trail was like that.

They started building ours years ago and never finished making it what it was planned to be claiming it was to expensive to finish.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

They're still building and expanding trails over here, can ride from GR all the way to Cadillac. Only problem is 90% of the cyclists are assholes you hope fall off into the rivers or into a ravine and die.

Is it really that bad?

I was planning to do that whole trail this year.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I love in a very.... Privelaged area, I'm sure the further out you get the better, I just hate 90% of cyclists around here. I'm talking people with more into their bike and gear than what my car costs. There's also talk of making one big ass trail system around all the lakes if the other states and Canada want to pick up their portions:

http://www.wzzm13.com/story/news/local/michigan/2015/05/23/great-lakes-trail-michigan-coastline-hikers/27848439/

I was just looking on Google Maps at all of the bike trails that it knew around here.

11329943_990636747613192_746895308586799