oh no a tv ma rated show, I better delete that right now because its not for all ages!

you are ignorant and childish sometimes. no one is saying that show is inappropriate. nothing posted in the forum offends me in any way even those that made fun of my race and have nothing against of what goes on here. i was just stating my views after you go on about this forum is aimed for people of all ages then post a video in promotion of illegal substances.. i believe you are smart have have lots of knowledge but sometimes you lack common sense. you contradicted yourself in the same post in less than a minute by saying this forums is for people all ages and posting the video and clamming weed is not a drug.. how can you say this forum is for kids all ages and post a video for legalizing weed and telling people its okay for all ages.. you think its okay for your child to go in a forum that is intended for everyone then seeing someone posting pictures of someone rolling a joint of weed and smoking it up?

graffiti is way different than drugs. graffiti kids see it everyday but do they see people rolling up a joint everyday?

sometimes you need to use more common sense

i sometimes i believe that when you dislike someone you try and turn every member on here against them. like you're doing now and like you did after you banned broke and gunnem.. if you would have used common sense you would have locked the thread and not banned the 2 guys.

im not asking to close this thread or saying it has offended me and to warn people or ban them for posting what they want. my post was in regards to your claims of your views of what is age appropriate to you

one other thing.. mods are here to keep things in control and not to escalate things.. the mod who put skippy on blast could have ignored it or pm the guy and ask if he can stop the reports. that is what caused this thread to derail just like when you put me on blast on your bring back broke thread which was obviously created to cause drama because in the end you didnt unban either of the guys.. all it did was escalate an issue and the thread to get locked

Edited by Miguels
  • Like (+1 Rep) 2

oh no a tv ma rated show, I better delete that right now because its not for all ages!

you are ignorant and childish sometimes. no one is saying that show is inappropriate. nothing posted in the forum offends me in any way even those that made fun of my race and have nothing against of what goes on here. i was just stating my views after you go on about this forum is aimed for people of all ages then post a video in promotion of illegal substances.. i believe you are smart have have lots of knowledge but sometimes you lack common sense. you contradicted yourself in the same post in less than a minute by saying this forums is for people all ages and posting the video and clamming weed is not a drug.. how can you say this forum is for kids all ages and post a video for legalizing weed and telling people its okay for all ages.. you think its okay for your child to go in a forum that is intended for everyone then seeing someone posting pictures of someone rolling a joint of weed and smoking it up?

graffiti is way different than drugs. graffiti kids see it everyday but do they see people rolling up a joint everyday?

sometimes you need to use more common sense

i sometimes i believe that when you dislike someone you try and turn every member on here against them. like you're doing now and like you did after you banned broke and gunnem.. if you would have used common sense you would have locked the thread and not banned the 2 guys.

im not asking to close this thread or saying it has offended me and to warn people or ban them for posting what they want. my post was in regards to your claims of your views of what is age appropriate to you

people rolling up joints or monkeys? wait wasnt it you that got the banned in the first place?

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

All I was saying is its on prime time tv, daily which you can not comprehend, and reporting something so petty is annoying.

Also locking a thread does nothing when dealing with grown adults that act like childs because it will continue in another thread, or the status messages.

But its okay, I understand that your upset because you reported gunnem for something childish which got your friend banned as well because we all know how bad you, tonasty, orionstang, broke_audio all wanted gunnem banned.

the other thing is that i try a keep this thread going by posting random pictures and what i see when i get back on is a mod trolling.. Brian you should know better then that, thats why youre the mod.

this is my last post about this issue. obviously we both have different views of whats aged appropriate. nothing i say will change your views just like what you say wont change mine. im not going to troll you but i ask the same from you. stop trying to turn other members against me with your trolling. if you have something against me you can pm me any time you like

now back to random pictures

im pm you because your last sentence is very inaccurate..

Edited by Miguels

since you say i wanted gunnem gone

Gunnem
Sent 04 June 2015 - 11:31 AM

170db

• photo-thumb-94723.png?_r=1390508529
  • 18+ All Access!
  • smd_access.png
    NhUNwYf.png
  • 5,194 posts
  • Interests:33hz
car.png VIEW GARAGE
not that I am, but Im wondering, is taking shots at someone who doesnt own any caraudio on a car audio forum wrong? why? thanks, you seem to disagree with alot of what I post and it intrigues me.

IMO Funniest Thread of the Year 2013: http://www.stevemead...dy-being-a-pos/
OFFICIAL Funniest Thread of the Year 2014: http://www.stevemead...ass-what-to-do/

meade916, on 30 Apr 2014 - 9:23 PM, said:snapback.png

hahahah Gunnem that shit is funny bro

Soccerballzs, on 04 Jul 2014 - 08:22 AM, said:snapback.png

Gunnem You crack me up!! Love the pics!!!

JEFFYBOI, on 12 Jun 2014 - 10:58 AM, said:snapback.png

You got a funny personality. Which is cool man, unlike some of the dicks on here. :ph34r:

Read the Forum Rules Here: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/index.php?app=forums&module=extras§ion=boardrules

Be Nice to EVERYONE or ignore them: http://www.stevemead...-an-asshole-ban

Sent 04 June 2015 - 05:14 PM

Not So Loud

i was just asking if you was being serious or taking shots at someone. its hard to tell when youre asking serious questions.. i dont always disagree with your post.. and if i did thats part of a forum. not everyone has the same opinion and people wont always agree.. if you are asking if i have something against.. no i dont

my logs

i told him just like i told you 3 times now.. i had nothing against the guy so stop causing drama.. maybe you shouldn't be a Mod/Admin

Edited by Miguels
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1

I don't care if it's legal in states or not. But someone being bashed by a mod (being called overly sensitive for everyone to see) when he was abiding by the rules as they are written (a drug is not just a chemical creation, it is also anything that alters your state of mind or physical capabilities). Talk about it or don't talk about it, I don't give a shit. But don't bash someone for following the rules and reporting something they felt was in violation of them.

• Like (+1 Rep) 3

LOL I dont think I called anyone sensitive.

I just said petty reports lately.

Funny though, I dont see anyone calling alcohol a drug, and they are plastered all over every major sports game it seems, commercials non stop on tv for this beer that beer that gin.

Cant remember the last time I seen a cigarette ad on tv though, because "cigarettes are bad and kill you".

I guess I should go close that SMD what you drinking thread because that is condoning drug use, even though its legal.

• Like (+1 Rep) 2