Porsche's aren't that rare. I see them all of the time here in Virginia no matter what part I'm in. And I go all over this place randomly throughout each year

same here. They are always running around here. AMG Merc's are getting pretty popular too.

becuase they are starting to get affordable, I have a boner for a nice 996 turbo though

trade that vette lmao.

I've got a super hard on for the little CLA45 AMG Merc's...

fuck no, the only cars Id trade for a either a c6 zr1 or a 5th gen viper

zr1 or bust

if i had the money to buy a zr1 i would get it... but thats if i had everything set.. i wont ever buy a car like that i i don't own my house.. toys that expensive i would only get if i had the extra money to throw away

nPVr5e0.jpg

• Like (+1 Rep) 3

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

7K83BeT.jpg

fnnKmlr.png

awzwRIX.jpg

0Uu0umc.jpg

q8f8R4r.jpg

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

fun fact.. did you know Trump dont see POW as heroes? i dont see him winning the elections. he insulted all the minorities and disrespected all war veterans who were prisoners of war

fun fact.. did you know Trump dont see POW as heroes? i dont see him winning the elections. he insulted all the minorities and disrespected all war veterans who were prisoners of war

Was anyone considering voting for that douche in the first place?

Whoever votes for him should be thrown out of the country along with him.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I guess I wont know who to vote for until the gap narrows.

However I do know Scott walker has screwed WI and he would be a BAD choice.

The budget cuts to schools, fighting against new companies wanting to choose WI for their place of business, attacking unions, signing in stupid laws which some are not stupid but biased.

His new one since he is a motorcycle rider is allowing motorcycles to have underbody led/neon kits turned on while driving as long as the colors are not red or blue, and the lights are pointing down.
However it is illegal for you to do this on a vehicle following the same guidelines and fighting the ticket in court with a loss with the excuse of it being a distraction to other drivers. But I guess a bunch of lights glaring off a bunch of chrome is just fine.