i know these f*ckers are out there somewere

45572_374893035967533_1748037987_n.jpg

Best way I heard it described though was, take walking down the road and you see a worm on the ground. Do you stop and think about what the worm is thinking or its civilisation and society its species has? Chances are no. And the worm most likely has no idea of the extent of the human race. Only runs into them every now and then if someone picks them up. The only probable way is that that's how we are to aliens. That they've already been here and didn't find any truly intelligent life compared to them.

Edited by Emmet
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

fuck a lamborgini, id take a datsun 510, a nissan r34, and so on :)

Wingless R34 or Hawkeye STI :D

Edited by hdorre
On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

992928_149055241965348_174777452_n.jpg

Reminds me of a picture I took in high school. I goofed up on developing the film but it turned out really funky looking

184295_1301135226654_2832635_n.jpg

I thought I would buy a lowering kit for the daily today:

IMG_1156_zps432c4a23.jpg

Ok, so maybe not the traditional lowering kit:

IMG_1157_zps8a8e9b49.jpg

That is 140 pavers at 22 pounds a piece, 55 top caps (not sure how much they weighed in at,) and not pictured is the 32 bags of fill for leveling:

IMG_1158_zps679f27cd.jpg

Fortunately it is only about an 8 mile trip home, made it safely.....but I was white knuckling it the entire way preying not to have a blow out! LOL :)

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Uh I hope Home depot didn't load that up for you. 'cause that is against rules lol. I wouldn't have loaded that up for you that is for sure. lol

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

Uh I hope Home depot didn't load that up for you. 'cause that is against rules lol. I wouldn't have loaded that up for you that is for sure. lol

Lol, no worries....Menards let me load it and that was my decision, not theirs. IF something would have went wrong I would have taken responsibility....I am an adult. I drove about 10 MPH the whole way home.

It wasn't ideal, it was ghetto.....but it was my only option. So I had to do what needed to be done. :)

Edited by 79 cutty

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

lol gotcha. I have customers trying to do that all the time at our store. Even if the customer doesn't care and they will take responsibility for any damages we still won't do it. But that is HD and our policies. But that is litterally a ton of brick and stuff in that back of your car. Brakes and engine must have been loving you lol.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks