Bola you live in Cali and you can go to college free of charge I suggest you do that and get a decent education because what you're doing now is not going to get you anywhere ever.

college is not free.. at least for me it wasn't
Yup. I didn't go to college not did I graduate high school but I'm paying my sister in laws college at stanford. Shit is far from free
Must have changed then because lots of schools in Cali used to be pretty much free.
When was this?
Apparently it still is true.

I read that Cali residents pay about $1,400 a year to attend a California ran college.

Pretty much free when you look at what it cost elsewhere plus you could get grants to cover the money anyways plus get extra for expenses.

http://www.cpec.ca.gov/SecondPages/FAQ.asp?Category=13

Edited by Broke_Audio_Addict

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

$1400=free?

Compared to the $60k a year you could pay elsewhere yeah that's free.

And you could get grants to cover that.

If you guys didn't apply for grants and other things to help pay for college that's your bad but there are plenty of ways to cut the cost down.

get a federal government job and they will wipe any federal loan debt out after 10 years on the job.

Some other employers will also contribute to college cost.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Well they are obviously shit schools because even a regular Jr college neer me is about 5000 a semester

From what I read it's the community colleges which aren't always bad schools.

I'm not sure how you get the discounts or whatever but I'm sure if someone really wants to find out they can.

Most would probably qualify for fasfa to some extent as well.

You just gotta know how to play the game.

I'm pretty sure that 1400 only applies for low income situations.

So it would surely apply to the person I recommend it to then.

I ALMOST feel bad for laughing now cause I truly believe you have a mental disability

come on hes alright

dude never complains or rags on any1

he reminds me of count the horns so much, its fun 2 watch

What is count the horns?

Bola you live in Cali and you can go to college free of charge I suggest you do that and get a decent education because what you're doing now is not going to get you anywhere ever.

Felons can't get it or it didn't work out.

why can you say "nigga" and its ok?

0eb2_L_zpssbgyryzz.gif

Jesus Christ

Being a felon does not stop you from trying better yourself or getting an education.

You wanna be ballin get educated, get a good job, and stop trying to play gangster.

Edited by Broke_Audio_Addict