Like i said, if you replaced that radiator before, and that chunky stuff is what is coming out of it.

Get a new thermostat STAT. Im sure it cant be to great, especially being an older vehicle.

They are one of those things that get changed anytime I change a radiator hose, besides they are only a couple bucks.
When I changed the radiator in my truck the upper and lower hoses got changed with it, along with the thermostat.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Such a beauty..

one of them cars to never let me drive because it would become demolished and wrapped around a tree or telephone pole due to me doing stupid stuff....

Yeah...

This thing is right around 1200HP. The block is a 540 crate motor with a "little" work done to it. Runs right around 10 flat.

They also had a ~950HP Charger of close to the same year. S/C on it, runs right around the same time.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1
"Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand.

My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/

High resolution photos: Gilbert Kless Photography