Im through 2 cans of pb blaster already, had to buy a 3rd.

They are soaking over night again.

Already torched bolts until red hot.

My buddy that stopped over was swinging a 5lb hammer at them, and still nothing, dude is huge and a professional arm wrestler highly ranked in the USA.

Well was until he had knee surgery a while ago, but that dont stop him from swinging a hammer. lol

You could also try a big ass clamp or a three jaw puller to get it out.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Im through 2 cans of pb blaster already, had to buy a 3rd.

They are soaking over night again.

Already torched bolts until red hot.

My buddy that stopped over was swinging a 5lb hammer at them, and still nothing, dude is huge and a professional arm wrestler highly ranked in the USA.

Well was until he had knee surgery a while ago, but that dont stop him from swinging a hammer. lol

Move to the west coast. Problem solved

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Looks like rust welded the bolt and bushing sleeve together. It happened to me and took lots of beating. Heat and sledge hammer but if you can fit a saw saw blade between just cut it. The bolt and bushings need to be replaced anyways

Looks like rust welded the bolt and bushing sleeve together. It happened to me and took lots of beating. Heat and sledge hammer but if you can fit a saw saw blade between just cut it. The bolt and bushings need to be replaced anyways

Yea i was just googling it and it seems like that is a problem in areas with snow and salt..

Only way to do it is cut them.

So I guess that will be tomorrows fun, because everything else I tried today was a no go.

I mean the bolts dont even turn, on the 2 rear ones I put my snap on breaker bar with a 13/16 socket, too the jack handle off the jack and on the breaker bar, and tried stepping on it and they still wouldnt budge.

Even if they would have though that still leaves me with no solution for the front bolts. lol

When you put the new ones in coat them in anti seize, I put anti seize on every bolt that's safe to do so on on my vehicles when I'm working on them.

Stuff works amazingly and next time you have to work on it you'll thank yourself.

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.