no i mean people here are starting to depend on the government to protect them.. it has nothing to do with not liking it here.

people here now do this... if you get bullied they tell the kid find an adult and report it.. back in the day we handled it. not doing shit and reporting it makes things worse thats why we have a high rate of suicide from getting bullied.. back in the day if you didnt do shit you would get another ass whooping at home.. this government is programming people to be dependent of them and others.. if we get attacked we will be just like France. people will tuck their tail between their legs and wait for someone to rescue them.. maybe you dont get what im saying but you should know america is pussified these days.

people need to stop depending on the government for security.. kids should be trained to handle guns properly. just like it used to be in the 70's

its another reason we have gun accidents here.. kids find a gun and not knowing how to clear it or what to do they ended up dead or someone else dead

people now be driving their kids to college.. i used to walk myself to school in kindergarten

Edited by Miguels

That's bad parenting and a fucked up society full of morons with no morals, there is no solving that problem.

I just know I raise mine right, I can't change what others do and neither can anyone else.

As far as guns go my 5 year old is well aware of everything that I have and knows all the rules about them.

She probably knows more about firearms safety than lots of adults.

Edited by Broke_Audio_Addict
  • Like (+1 Rep) 2

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

and thats the way it should be.. people who hate guns should at least get informed and how to safely handle one.. you never know whats going to happen. cop could get shot and might need assistance and the only way to save his life is taking his gun and shoot the criminal.. if that person cant handle a gun then his dead too.

We are soft. Thats a fact. To busy wondering to say Merry or Happy. Shit like that. Because your 5 year old knows not to shoot their face off, well........ thats neat. I grant you.

But,.... IMHO, we are getting soft.

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

We are soft. Thats a fact. To busy wondering to say Merry or Happy. Shit like that. Because your 5 year old knows not to shoot their face off, well........ thats neat. I grant you.

But,.... IMHO, we are getting soft.

I typed out a long intelligent response to this but then I was like this is the r.p.p. And deleted it,

Have some tit's instead.

J09AgPz.jpg

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Dbl

Edited by Broke_Audio_Addict
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1

pretty sure none of us would have cared if we saw a picture of tits again

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.