People get offended these days.

I saw a meme about a hip replacement being 40,000 in the US and 7,000 somewhere else. It went on to say you could live like a king for a year in that place and get a hip replacement for what you'd pay in the US.

Some chick that recently had a hip replacement took it personally and was offended by a hip replacement meme.

My crippled honky ass was all, Whaaat?

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Naw, because I can put meme's all day making jokes involving blacks and latino's and nobody says anything, I put one up involving a ginger, not a white guy and he gets offended, fuck out of here with that bullshit.

its the same with everyone.. black man makes jokes about black man its okay.. white man makes joke about black man and shit gets crazy.. people are stuck on the racist bs..

put it this way.. black friend says to me you guys always eating tacos and burritos.. i dont get offended but once i say you guys drink too much kool-aid and grape soda i then become racist.. then i say but its true you guys do drink that shit.. then he goes on about what do you mean by you guys.. black people get offended too easy and people are not even trying to be offensive

Well strange duck thinks I'm 100% black so do you think I get offended easily? Honestly some shit could be offensive, but it doesn't bother me, not what you said, especially since it seemed like buddy wanted to go there. Let's keep it real though, there's people in every race that gets offended easily so just because you know the one who does, it doesn't mean they all do. Edited by Ahmed Johnson
  • Like (+1 Rep) 2