Lol i take it back Steve. This shit is hilarious. That shit would piss me off too, so do what you gotta do. I'm with ya.

did you see that dude get all bent out of shape when i posted the exact same thing that was said to me which caused this? HYPPPPPOOOOCRITE. I knew that would happen thats why i said it and then explained myself on the next post...but he was already pissed off and working himself into a fury by that point. I rest my case.

He never really did apologize for calling me names (being the true hypocrite he is). Maybe this forum isn't the place for him after all. I mean it says my name at the top and if you are talking shit to me you really aren't welcome here. :unknw:

I dont' care if people talk shit about me, that's just gonna happen. Dont' fuck with a man's family. I didn't hear about the comments about your wife until this morning.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Lol i take it back Steve. This shit is hilarious. That shit would piss me off too, so do what you gotta do. I'm with ya.

did you see that dude get all bent out of shape when i posted the exact same thing that was said to me which caused this? HYPPPPPOOOOCRITE. I knew that would happen thats why i said it and then explained myself on the next post...but he was already pissed off and working himself into a fury by that point. I rest my case.

He never really did apologize for calling me names (being the true hypocrite he is). Maybe this forum isn't the place for him after all. I mean it says my name at the top and if you are talking shit to me you really aren't welcome here. :unknw:

I honestly wasn't mad at all.... But I see you blocked my massivespl name so I had to make massive spl... Why you block me from the forum? I didn't mean to hurt your feelings.... Your the one that said your going to fvck my wife and I didn't get mad. Then u block me... I guess I'll write Rockford a email too Edited by Massive spl
smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png

I just emailed Rockford with screen shots of all the stuff Steve has been saying...

You have an opinion for everything. Mind your business and let Steve handle his shit.

And you are slow as fuck if you don't see what Steve did there.

This is a forum where people give their opinions.. If Steve didn't want my opinion he shouldnt have been posting it on the forum Edited by Massive spl

Want me to hold your belly for you?