Considering it's an 18 inch ring and your chest is wider than that I'd say your argument that it's bad would still result in you being ventilated and everyone telling the news how good of a person he was.

Fun fact your average police officer shoots his service sidesrm once a year and that is to qualify.

Once you shoot with a little adrenaline behind you you start to understand how difficult it is.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

They call it squirting but it's just a lame excuse for having a piss fetish. It might be so good she pisses herself, but no girl in the world can cream sheets like that.

I got a dick like a lysol can and mostly every bitch I hit, their nut looked like lotion.

Yu1a1w0.jpg

I bet that's still twice as big as you, lol

Fuck lol

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

They call it squirting but it's just a lame excuse for having a piss fetish. It might be so good she pisses herself, but no girl in the world can cream sheets like that.

I got a dick like a lysol can and mostly every bitch I hit, their nut looked like lotion.
Yu1a1w0.jpg

I bet that's still twice as big as you, lol

You're giving me too much credit.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I think it is a joke. They aim for black target.

This guy gets it,

They are only shooting the black parts.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I think it is a joke. They aim for black target.

This guy gets it,

They are only shooting the black parts.

I was not going to say it and chose my words carefully and used the word "rings", because its nothing but idiots trying to make something worse than it is.

Which is what people are trying to do. Even though that is used on the majority of targets because it is cheaper to print.

When you get into targets that have red and florescent green backgrounds you can easily pay $10-25 just for 1 paper target.

So again dumb people race baiting and making something out of nothing.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

It's fake anyways,

And you're right, it's typical race baiting bullshit.

This country is full of morons that are buying into it though so it's going to continue to be a problem unfortunately.

• Like (+1 Rep) 2