Anyone else really impressed by the look of that team aa sub in the for sale section? That thing looks BEEFY

looks like a Mayhem with a tc basket.. i think it has a 4 inch coil though
Yeah 8 layer 4" coil but I'm willing to bet it's a good bit larger motor too

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

The ONLY purpose of negative camber is to counteract sidewall rolling on grip racing cars. But even then it's probably like 1-1.5 degrees. And that's only on the front tires. Anything else can go fuck itself lol

I've seen BMWs have a decent amount of negative camber in the rear as well, all stock. My stepmom's x3 is like that, and my dad had the alignment shop take it out since it ate up tires faster.

I think the whole ton-o-camber thing is just stupid. Makes the car look like it's holding in a pee. The whole stretched tire thing is played out roo

I like the 0 degree or just a tiny but of camber look

Like this
7903038098_ed7eb87f4e_o.jpg

7903046238_551ebe557f_o.jpg

7903046858_372271924e_o.jpg

7903047362_37962216c3_o.jpg

You get the idea

I-see-what-you-did-there-Bill-nye.jpg
  • Like (+1 Rep) 2

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

all they doing is defying a new level of wheel fitment that u normally cant put under a wheel well, going beyond wheel specification hence wheel camber and stretched tires to clear the fenders. yes to much camber looks dumb a little camber looks ok.

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.