Yeah look at Paula Deen. Wasn't an audio byte or video clip, just her admitting she's southern... got all her shit taken away. Advertisers are really picky with this kind of thing... that's why they're always kissing liberal ass, but that's another thread lol.

I like being able to browse this thread at work. There's 18+ for those posts anyway

great point, thank you.

Yeah look at Paula Deen. Wasn't an audio byte or video clip, just her admitting she's southern... got all her shit taken away. Advertisers are really picky with this kind of thing... that's why they're always kissing liberal ass, but that's another thread lol.

I like being able to browse this thread at work. There's 18+ for those posts anyway

There's loads of other sites full of them too...

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

You guys might as well move that sloth thread while you are at it. I mean the title has "rape" in it for crying out loud. Is that what we want are younger users to see?

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

1004414_526820090704450_1399237722_n.jpg

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

You guys might as well move that sloth thread while you are at it. I mean the title has "rape" in it for crying out loud. Is that what we want are younger users to see?

What thread?

There is a report button for a reason. If you feel its questionable, just report it so we are aware of it, and can take action.

There is only 30 mod/admins here, and there is a good bunch that of those that are not even active on this site on even an irregular basis. With 1300+ users being active on this site in the last 180minutes alone out of 57,000+ members, we can not simply see every post or thread made.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Who cares about that? I'm just trying not to get RPPv2 repo'd again and keeping my ass outta hot water with the boss.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

lolpic_zpsf4910728.jpg

• Like (+1 Rep) 15

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

well, if we're gonna ban everything offensive to anyone, may as well close down the whole damn site cause I know a whole bunch of people hate Car Audio.

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

tumblr_m3rtyerfHZ1qir45xo1_500.gif

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.