Half life is a bitch..

Saw all of the spent fuel containers at our nuclear plant Wednesday when I was touring the whole plant.

container after container of lead lined concrete cylinders.

what you got to go see was basically my dream job as a kid. wanted to work at a nuclear plant. radioactive stuff still has me interested.

After a couple of hours of getting through security I got to the industrial zone where the reactors and everything was. I got to see everything except the control room and inside of the cooling tower, but I got to go inside of the training control room in the Louisiana plant last year. When I was in it they simulated Fukushima for me. Pretty damn awesome stuff.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1
b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

F*ck me on that video testing.....

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

They need to make pizza-pockets and hot-pockets with this so everything doesn't burst out with each bite.

It was astounding the amount of money has been put into security for that plant.

Bomb proof walls, APC's, unmanned turrets with multiple thermal/nightvision cameras, armed guards, razor wire, seismic stability, tornado proofing, and what my father has been contracted on now is flood prevention that will prevent greater floods/waves than Fukushima. The list just keeps going on for everything I saw. The main thing I learned from that day was don't mess around with the people that control the nuclear power..

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

that radioactive formation they have to use like 8 mirrors to take a picture of it

because it will kill anyone who looks directly at it instantly

I read up on it again. It takes 500 seconds to kill you now ahhahah. That fast at like half of what it used to be.

98 Mustang GT
Singer 320
2 12" Incriminator Death Penalties
1 SAZ-2500dv2
2 D3100,1 D3400
2 Crescendo CZ-65
SAX-100.2

Door panels by Diablo Kustomz

They need to make pizza-pockets and hot-pockets with this so everything doesn't burst out with each bite.

It was astounding the amount of money has been put into security for that plant.

Bomb proof walls, APC's, unmanned turrets with multiple thermal/nightvision cameras, armed guards, razor wire, seismic stability, tornado proofing, and what my father has been contracted on now is flood prevention that will prevent greater floods/waves than Fukushima. The list just keeps going on for everything I saw. The main thing I learned from that day was don't mess around with the people that control the nuclear power..

and in case of any natural disaster if you work at that plant means to go to work, lol

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

and in case of any natural disaster if you work at that plant means to go to work, lol

Pretty much haha. What sucks the most is being an operator during a disaster or even worse meltdown. You can not get out of the control room from the inside, you must be let out by the next shift. Once you use your code to open the door the code has become void and can only be opened when the new code is generated for the next operator.

So pretty much if the plant goes, you will go down with it.

Pretty much haha. What sucks the most is being an operator during a disaster or even worse meltdown. You can not get out of the control room from the inside, you must be let out by the next shift. Once you use your code to open the door the code has become void and can only be opened when the new code is generated for the next operator.

So pretty much if the plant goes, you will go down with it.

What!? wow, why? because it needs absolute complete attention to prevent meltdown 24/7/365 or what?

I'm assuming it's a big place, bathroom, coffee maker, etc.

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

I'm not sure everything that is in there as I couldn't get in the real thing, but mainly just a 100% assurance that there will be a trained person there if something does go wrong.

I don't know too much about everything they do, but when my brother-in-law was training for it he showed me a binder with a SMALL portion of the diagrams and every bit of information that he had to memorize on some topic. The binder was more than 7 inches thick.

Now some randomness to make up for me :)

Rainbow-Puke-D-random-21329580-497-280.g