I just find it amusing some broke punk wants to talk shit about broke people like he ain't broke himself.

10:1 odds said broke punk reports this and all the other post.

Edited by Broke_Audio_Addict

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

vvBANKSYvvB32A1211-22DE-4F85-BE7B-A9A16E2FA8B8_zps

The fucked up thing is if I posted al sharpton swinging from I tree I'd get banned for being "racist"

I think you need to think harder about what the picture is saying.

i see it as its trying to say kill racism

If you guys think bighoss' comment is out of line then you aren't paying attention.

Race hustling is racism, whether or not the mainstream calls it racism. Just because the media and government benefit from it does not mean it's not racism.

Not to make a big deal about it but maybe you should be the one that needs to pay attention. I never said bighoss post was inappropriate. I only said the message on that picture was about killing racism. Then my second post was what you know will happen if it was a black male on that rope

I just find it amusing some broke punk wants to talk shit about broke people like he ain't broke himself.

Why do you even care?

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

Why do you even care?

Because he's a troll that shouldn't be here in the first place and most of the time the comments and post about broke people are directed at me and we all know it.

He's made it clear.

I've reported it multiple times and nothing gets done so let's just make it public.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

You are on his ignore list so he doesn't even see what you post... You removed him from yours and then you complain about what he posts. I don't get it.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

You are on his ignore list so he doesn't even see what you post... You removed him from yours and then you complain about what he posts. I don't get it.

If you say so.

I wouldn't expect you too since you're his homie.

Like I care if he gets banned, it doesn't affect my life at all. I play video games with him and like it, doesn't mean I'll cover for his ass if he gets himself in trouble.

From all that I could tell is he posted some random pictures in the random picture post about money and then you got defensive.