so if you run over something and your tires goes flat you suspect nail? screw? something of that nature right?

1477573_3747352818487_874622274_n.jpg

this caused a flat on a 10 ply tire on my buddies truck lol

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

The caption:

Cover The Middle And You Go Faster, Cover The Sides And You Go Slower

64b1f4d21b1aa357046ad75d4ff0a6a4.gif

that is trippy lmao

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

Makes sense actually. If you cover the walls your mind has nothing as a reference point to judge how fast something is going. Its why even in movies with driving or flying scenes you need something for the moving object to pass or we can't judge the speed. Anything in the world actually we judge by how fast it moves in relation to objects around it.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

or

meh_zpsb8ea7617.jpg

It'll probably get here the 23rd or 24th.

Wow, USPS is so good they're going to move at 9827349087123872x times the speed of light and create a wormhole to go back in time and deliver your package, now that's service done right.

Edited by Dwn4BassAlan

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.