well i was over at the girlfriends house today tinker'n with one of them battery powerd cars that we picked up for her grandson, its the john deer 2x4 4wheeler type deal, got it at a yard sale for $20 bux and it didnt have a charger and the battery wouldnt hold a charge, well since it has a bed type deal in the back of it , i pulled 2 of my system batts out of my van and put in the bed of his little beast and wired it up and let him ride around for 2-3 hrs, when he started to fall asleep at the wheel lol...and it was geting dark out , and i was checkin it over and the windshiled thing is missing, and a few stickers but other wise in great shape, and it has imatation (fake) head lights on the front, and i was lookin at it and thinkin , that thing would be pimp as hell if it had real working head lights, so i go fumbleing around in my van and find 2 water proof led lites that have a nut on the back so you can drill a hole and pput the lite in and tighten it down andit wont go anywhere,

so i pop off the fake lites and i drill my hole behind each light and put the leds in and then im thinkin hes 3 and dont need to be messing with a toggle switch so i needed to make it work eaiser for him, so i pop out the pedal to make it go, and splice into the wires and have the new "head lights" wired up in a fassion so when eveer hes steping on the pedal the lights will come on and when he lets off the pedal the lights go off....and i silaconed the fake lite covers back in place to seal it all up, and let him back on it when it was dark out and them little leds light the path just fine and look neat as hell too... so now im going to do some more crap to it to kinda pimp it up for him, im going to install a battery under the dash that came out of a husky jump start pack that idont use, and find him a tape deck to put in the dash, and probaly give him my fosgate 4"s that i have in my van so hes not only got head lights hell have tunes as well.....

just something different to play with...its just a good thing its not my toy, id have to see how fast it would go wired up to 24 volts xD and do some fiber glass work to make a hard top for it and install a 15" or something behind the seat and make it a mini competition car, since it would operate under its own power it would be "legal to compete with.....hell who knows i might find another one and do somethin like that with it just for shits and giggles,

i didnt have my camra with me so i dont have any pictures of the lights but ill be back over tommrow playin with it some more and ill get a few then  :^

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

I found this thing in a dumpster,rewired it with 8 gauge took a sawzall to the engine bay,and dropped in an optima....this phukerz fast...

Day24_105.JPG.jpg

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

lol i want to see something in the hummer... some guy on a diff forum did a lil something but it wasnt ever completed :V

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

here are the pictures i promised

2005_0125tylerrideled0008.jpg

if you look closely at the lights you can see the shadows of the led ass. behind the light lense

2005_0125tylerrideled0009.jpg

heres the happy owner of the ride

2005_0125tylerrideled0010.jpg

this is how the lights look in the dark

2005_0125tylerrideled0013.jpg

2005_0125tylerrideled0015.jpg

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets