Thanks. About to go see how it sounds, just got done setting everything with the DD-1. Wiring up the speakers now. Won't be making it the sound comp today.

looks pretty nice man. i have some 19 inch wheels especially for the 350z they are matt black staggered.

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

I have to say I am very pleased with my amp upgrades. Car sounds way better. And i am still really impressed with SD-2 10. And the infinity's in my doors sound way better.

Based on what a Professional drifter at my Nissan performance shop said. I would go bigger than 18.

• 2 weeks later...

Well front end suspenions are done for now and the new Y pipe is in.

First the bad

Now the good.

NewballjointZ_zpsc6040468.jpg

If your in the Phoenix Metro area and need work done on your Nissan. Rev-em-hard Motorsports is highly recommended. Great work, zero price gouging.

On the stereo level. My Punch 400.4 has a bad channel so an amp swap will be coming soon. The right channel goes from no sound to perfectly matching the the left channel to almost doubling the volume with extreme distorion. It has been doing this for a year. I have just been to lazy to make sure it was the amp and not the RCA's or Headunit.

Damn look how clean that underbody is. I'm jealous of you rust free desert dwellers lol. With the suspension upgrade I bet its handling better than ever. Also with the new sub and working amp on the mids and highs its gotta be sounding pretty good to! You gotta pretty up that amp rack a little bit bro :P

4 fully loaded Fi sp4 15's

2 Crescendo bc5500s

Crescendo c1100.4

6 focal mids

Vifa tweets

5 XS Power d3100's

Pioneer avh-p4200dvd

All crammed into a mustang.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150569-mikeg321s-fi-nendo-mustang-getting-walled-videos-page-4/

The upgraded suspension is great. I thought people were full of it when they said I would notice a difference. It really does handle better. And the stereo upgrade is nice also. And yes the lack of weather here is nice on the rides.

Got metered today. 130.3 @ 48hz was the best I got. For a shallow mount sub on 600w with a sealed box, I am thinking not to bad. Measured on the passenger side, driver door open.

20130908_181846_zps9683f425.jpg

Congrats dude!!! Who the heck got first in your class?

I was so amazed I got anything I didn't pay attention.

Archived