xbox is not doing the 24 hour check in and not doing the used game policy

But in the end you're still bitching about something to do with the console and comparing it with Sony, end of story. Telling down4bassalan "fuck you for even thinking that" because he said the PS4 to watch out sounds like bitching to me and entirely out of context. You're overreacting a bit much over a 400 dollar hunk of plastic and electrical components you're going to trash in a few years when a new one comes out don't you think?

Edited by SLAYER1805

1898070_635754349830843_1457278514_n_zps

You are literally too stupid to insult right now.

But in the end you're still bitching about something to do with the console and comparing it with Sony, end of story. Telling down4bassalan "fuck you for even thinking that" because he said the PS4 to watch out sounds like bitching to me and entirely out of context. You're overreacting a bit much over a 400 dollar hunk of plastic and electrical components you're going to trash in a few years when a new one comes out don't you think?

I wasn't even talking to down4bass, I was talking about Microsoft. Which he got, as you could see in his response. But you're too busy with my dick in your mouth to even look at something logically. I even added an "lol" at the end of the small rant so people like you would see I am really not upset. And if that was too complex for you to understand then my post after even confirms my thought, that just because Xbox changed it due to inbound negativity doesn't change my reasons for not buying it.

And to add the last layer of idiocy, I am overreacting to a plastic trash and yet wannabe saveahoe has jumped in defense to a couple sentences HE DOESN'T EVEN UNDERSTAND?

Yes, please continue looking like a dumbass.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Matter of fact, problem solved, you've been added to the ignored list. Guess I will have to miss out on all those epic IG pics of a grandma's car and other gems of intellect you continually share. Do the same to me so we don't derail anymore threads with your uselessness please.

this changes everything, PS4 better watch out..............

I don't think so. The fact Sony didn't do it and they received negative publicity so they decide to go back on that. Fuck you for even thinking that. They can rot in a pit for all I care. They should be honing the gaming console. Not trying to rip people off and including social applications on a console. They can suck the D, lol

I was joking firstly, but either way I'm not quite sure I understood what you said, but I'm treading carefully because I'm a little baked again tonight so I'm not functioning 100%. What you said might have made sense, but I'm in no state to assess that properly :D

Things I'm not quite getting:

-Who can rot in the pit? MS i think?

-Who is ripping people who? again I think you meant MS?

Yes, all general to Microsoft not you like some have thought. MS thought oh look we didn't do it please come back to love us..nope, lol

Matter of fact, problem solved, you've been added to the ignored list. Guess I will have to miss out on all those epic IG pics of a grandma's car and other gems of intellect you continually share. Do the same to me so we don't derail anymore threads with your uselessness please.

K bye, I was wrong and just got my ass handed to me. Now excuse me while I take my granny car somewhere else

*ragequits internet*

Edited by SLAYER1805

1898070_635754349830843_1457278514_n_zps

damn the hostility in here is ruining my high man! and I was watching swamp people too, got me fucked up!

lets just all enjoy our consoles for whatever reasons you want to...

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Im going to be waiting to buy both of them reguardless. No one remeber the first couple batches of PS3's not being backwards compatibilite? After a few months they made the next batches backwards compatibilite. One can only hope lol.

I got my PS3 the first day of launch my 60gb was Backwards compatible

Some of you are fucking unreal

LOL n8

PS i already Ordered my ps4 i get the first one at my GS

123_zpsdd06b4db.png

the xbox 360 at release was 399. 499 for the new xbox one is too much??? seriously? LOL

it would be one thing if it was $100 and you didn't get the kinect with it but your pretty much paying for the kinect
do you not realize you are getting with the xbox one vs. the 360?

http://www.digitaltrends.com/gaming/xbox-one-vs-xbox-360-spec-showdown/

yet you want to blame 100 price increase solely on kinect with you are getting a better processor, bigger HDD, better graphics card, better USB slots, better CPU, better GPU, blu ray drive, etc. LO FUCKING L.

So there are 2 cpu's and 2 gpu's?

1 of each.

There just using one chip AGU somewhat simular to SONYS but SONYS is just a little faster

123_zpsdd06b4db.png

The whole hardware is a debate:

Sony - 2.0ghz Jaguar, 8GB GDDR5 ram, 7GB is dedicated to gaming. Really really good since it has better bandwidth so graphics will be substantially better.

XB1 - 1.6ghz Jaguar, 8GB DDR3 ram, 5gb dedicated to gaming, the rest to other tasks. Not as much bandwidth but better for multi-tasking which is what the XB1 is being built to do.

The other thing is though is that XB1 will have a 32MB ESRAM for the GPU. Then also add in the fact that XBOX runs Windows which gives them the advantage for multiplatform games, since they are not the ported like PS games. One more thing, that is still up in the air, is the whole Cloud which is giving each XB1 the power of 3 XB1's so AI in games should supposedly be improved (this is also good for our storage since PS4' people can actually replaced their HDD's with bigger ones)

Either way, both consoles should be very good.

Now people saying "MS will just go back and change their policy!" Really?! Cmon now, that is just idiotic to think. I don't deny they may introduce the idea again in a year or so but really present the benefits a whole lot better. That was their downfall with it, they didn't discuss any of the benefits of the policy, they got caught up trying to defend themselves from the media/consumers. To think that they will just one day be like "HAHA WE SUCKERED YOU PEOPLE! DEAL WITH IT BRO!" makes no fucking sense, if you think shit hit the fan with the DRM policy imagine what would happen if they pulled that stunt.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

The whole hardware is a debate:

Sony - 2.0ghz Jaguar, 8GB GDDR5 ram, 7GB is dedicated to gaming. Really really good since it has better bandwidth so graphics will be substantially better.

XB1 - 1.6ghz Jaguar, 8GB DDR3 ram, 5gb dedicated to gaming, the rest to other tasks. Not as much bandwidth but better for multi-tasking which is what the XB1 is being built to do.

The other thing is though is that XB1 will have a 32MB ESRAM for the GPU. Then also add in the fact that XBOX runs Windows which gives them the advantage for multiplatform games, since they are not the ported like PS games. One more thing, that is still up in the air, is the whole Cloud which is giving each XB1 the power of 3 XB1's so AI in games should supposedly be improved (this is also good for our storage since PS4' people can actually replaced their HDD's with bigger ones)

Either way, both consoles should be very good.

Now people saying "MS will just go back and change their policy!" Really?! Cmon now, that is just idiotic to think. I don't deny they may introduce the idea again in a year or so but really present the benefits a whole lot better. That was their downfall with it, they didn't discuss any of the benefits of the policy, they got caught up trying to defend themselves from the media/consumers. To think that they will just one day be like "HAHA WE SUCKERED YOU PEOPLE! DEAL WITH IT BRO!" makes no fucking sense, if you think shit hit the fan with the DRM policy imagine what would happen if they pulled that stunt.

yeah for all we know ps4 might not do right now but could later down the road people just wanna keep bitching i'm not a xbox fan boy i enjoy both systems i'm just ready to see which system is the biggest seller and what both consoles are gonna offer later down the road at least xbox is not increasing the price of games

people who have bought from me Team Bassick (ALPINE) Purplehaze nidus

head unit sony dsx-s310btx
subs 2 12 incriminator audio king of bass
subs amp incriminator audio 20.1
mids/highs
mids/highs amp incriminator audio 6.4
equalizer clarion
crossover interfire
alternator 1 mechman 240amp
battery's xs power 1 d2100 2 d3100
sky high car audio 1/0 awg ofc wires

memphis car audio 1/0 ofc