pioneer 80-prs

Not to mention, i've offered help which was rudely denied.

Agreed, The guy is rude. You did help. Just reading trash talk over the internet is like when people use that over 9000 meme. I just feel like saying, "really?"

He said he would go elsewhere, sounds good to me...not even 100posts in and he is going to walk all over people here. Go back to trash talking on youtube...no one will miss you.

Also they told you about ten times what the problem could be...plus head unit power sucks ass...probably distorts before max volume. RCA output is clean, but I never tested speaker outputs on any pioneer I had. BTW I've been looking at the 80prs for a good while now...but since I decided to not run active it won't gain me anything really.

Good luck, go try out another forum maybe?...their reception of your attitude might vary.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

my 80 prs would go up to about 50 on the internal amp with out distortion ( by ear ). i still have mine in std mode and my mids and highs on a t400.4 now and i can go 62/62 with no distortion dd-1 tested. have the amp on all pass with the xover at 80hz with a 6db slope. sound fantastic with the punch pro mids and tweets im running. dont have any issues with the lower freq not being filtered out good. the punch pro 6.5 im using in my doors are rated for 85hz-3.5khz i think and even x overed at 80hz and a 6db slope im not having any issues with it.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Refer to my sig...

How high of volume are we talking? You might be clipping the head unit

no not a bad ass, and no I wasn't talking trash. simple to me when I come to people and ask for help, what makes you think that I want to be insulted. I just ask a question and if need be I will walk away. rolling over some one doesn't have to mean what you think. every culture Is different and for people to say things to belittle other people is not right. he understood what I said you did and didn't have a problem with giving me a answer. first off I don't type well and I should not have to explain all this to simply get some help on this forum. when I said go else where, I didn't leave the forum I just simply started reading other post. this is ridiculous that you are trying to make me seem like a ass hole when you don't know me. sure if a person offends me I don't stoop to their level, I do exactly what I did, it keeps down confusion and bullshit. just like some of the comments you to have made, and before you judge a person you should actually look at the that person said what they said and their motive in saying it. if he wants to be a school teacher he should be in a class room I came to learn about car audio not spelling and punctuation. I was already frustrated enough to think that the 350 I spent on a radio went down the drain, than I came on the forum to get some help and this guy is telling me how bad my punctuation is. come on the words are not spelled wrong give me a break. it takes me a minute to edit shit and at that time I didn't how I wrote it this went way to far and its childish.

no not a bad ass, and no I wasn't talking trash. simple to me when I come to people and ask for help, what makes you think that I want to be insulted. I just ask a question and if need be I will walk away. rolling over some one doesn't have to mean what you think. every culture Is different and for people to say things to belittle other people is not right. he understood what I said you did and didn't have a problem with giving me a answer. first off I don't type well and I should not have to explain all this to simply get some help on this forum. when I said go else where, I didn't leave the forum I just simply started reading other post. this is ridiculous that you are trying to make me seem like a ass hole when you don't know me. sure if a person offends me I don't stoop to their level, I do exactly what I did, it keeps down confusion and bullshit. just like some of the comments you to have made, and before you judge a person you should actually look at the that person said what they said and their motive in saying it. if he wants to be a school teacher he should be in a class room I came to learn about car audio not spelling and punctuation. I was already frustrated enough to think that the 350 I spent on a radio went down the drain, than I came on the forum to get some help and this guy is telling me how bad my punctuation is. come on the words are not spelled wrong give me a break. it takes me a minute to edit shit and at that time I didn't how I wrote it this went way to far and its childish.

Eh, OrionStang was right, your OP was ridiculous, ... & if he wasn't the one who gave you [the] butthurt, someone else would have. Even the above is atrocious. I considered, just to be funny, retyping - properly - what you recently said, then I realized it was going to be a rather daunting task fixing every third word, & sometimes even making them up so I could construct actual sentences for you.. #Ugh If someone says, "Do it.", I will. I actually think I could make YOU an interesting read.

Out.

Zeke

'14

2003 Chevy Monte Carlo SS

MONTEside00030001.jpg

Vehicle Details & Mod List: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/1703-chevrolet-monte-carlo-ss/

Audio Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/143276-2003-chevy-monte-carlo-ss-audio-build-ib-build

Pioneer FH-P8000BT

Infinity Kappa Perfect 6.1

Fi IB3 (Two 12", 2-ohm SVC)

RF T400-2 & T500-1bdCP

MechMan S Series 240A

XS Power D3400 & D975

311-vector-logo_zps0d152f73.png sutliffSig_zpsb1df26dd.png

Archived