Hugh G. Rection Posted July 4, 2013 Report Posted July 4, 2013 I'm moving to California next month. my condolences Owner of BigAss Ports
KMS Posted July 4, 2013 Report Posted July 4, 2013 I'm moving to California next month. my condolences QFT Alpine PDX-V9 Morel Tempo 6 Alpine SBR-S8-4 Alpine CDE 149BT
Josef344 Posted July 4, 2013 Author Report Posted July 4, 2013 What does people not like about California? Chris Brown's build log, prepare for some beating
775Tundra Posted July 4, 2013 Report Posted July 4, 2013 Drivers. 2003 Tahoe dc 7.5k dc level 5 15's (3) MMats 341's xs power batts lots of sky high cable dual alts(came off the sky-high gmc and don't know who made them) ipad in center console vu-din in center console all being ripped out and being sold
tacomaguy1 Posted July 4, 2013 Report Posted July 4, 2013 Expensive, too many people I don't mind except for the air quality and heat Team Flex Issues
Hugh G. Rection Posted July 5, 2013 Report Posted July 5, 2013 What does people not like about California? too much government. Owner of BigAss Ports
will77530 Posted July 5, 2013 Report Posted July 5, 2013 there used to be meets but everyone stopped going cody usually knows when and where but he is MIA right now
Josef344 Posted July 5, 2013 Author Report Posted July 5, 2013 there used to be meets but everyone stopped going cody usually knows when and where but he is MIA right now What about spl events? How often do you guys have events in the area? Chris Brown's build log, prepare for some beating
Trey_Dog650 Posted July 5, 2013 Report Posted July 5, 2013 65 Indiana plus we can open headers, have no inspections on cars, way more open gun laws, lower cost of living, more temperate weather, snow, and a bunch of other stuff lol I'm just pissing with you guys I'm sure cali is an awesome place to live lol, I want to visit there before i die.It's overrated 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
Hugh G. Rection Posted July 5, 2013 Report Posted July 5, 2013 I'm sure cali is an awesome place to live lol, I want to visit there before i die. yeah, its awesome if you like the idea of communism. the government regulates and over regulates EVERYTHING out there in that fucking shithole. im surprised they dont charge you a luxury tax for not being fat. Owner of BigAss Ports
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.