Josef344 Posted July 7, 2013 Author Report Posted July 7, 2013 I'm sure cali is an awesome place to live lol, I want to visit there before i die. yeah, its awesome if you like the idea of communism. the government regulates and over regulates EVERYTHING out there in that fucking shithole. im surprised they dont charge you a luxury tax for not being fat. Lol luxury tax for not being fat made my day haha. Chris Brown's build log, prepare for some beating
Baydestrian Posted July 7, 2013 Report Posted July 7, 2013 How could you say that Trey, you lived in the best area of Cali! hahaha. Fog one day, sunny the next. Hell today at noon it was high 60's/low 70's and sunny, 3hrs later the fog rolled in 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
Josef344 Posted July 7, 2013 Author Report Posted July 7, 2013 How could you say that Trey, you lived in the best area of Cali! hahaha. Fog one day, sunny the next. Hell today at noon it was high 60's/low 70's and sunny, 3hrs later the fog rolled in Dude I clicked your dual 12 box.. We have the same box on my temporary set up, where did you get it? These things are ancient since the w3v1 lol Chris Brown's build log, prepare for some beating
Baydestrian Posted July 7, 2013 Report Posted July 7, 2013 I got it from a shop here in the Bay loaded with W3v3's. My bass setup has been sitting in my garage since January when I got my new car. I love the box honestly. 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
Trey_Dog650 Posted July 7, 2013 Report Posted July 7, 2013 You mean sunny for like 2 weeks out of the year separated lol. Fog stayed in DC, nice sun in South City tho. Honestly tho I really did love the weather. And that's it lol 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
Josef344 Posted July 9, 2013 Author Report Posted July 9, 2013 So how is the legalization of cannabis in Cali? Chris Brown's build log, prepare for some beating
tacomaguy1 Posted July 9, 2013 Report Posted July 9, 2013 So how is the legalization of cannabis in Cali? Just get your medical card and you're good to go Down here its simple to get and there's shops all over Team Flex Issues
baron_of_bass Posted July 9, 2013 Report Posted July 9, 2013 I'm sure cali is an awesome place to live lol, I want to visit there before i die. yeah, its awesome if you like the idea of communism. the government regulates and over regulates EVERYTHING out there in that fucking shithole. im surprised they dont charge you a luxury tax for not being fat. There is a price to pay for wonderful weather, diversity, and attractions my man. To the OP there is so much to do here in Cali. I think you'll love it. I'm sure you'll adapt. Team Bass-Hz
Josef344 Posted July 9, 2013 Author Report Posted July 9, 2013 So how is the legalization of cannabis in Cali? Just get your medical card and you're good to go Down here its simple to get and there's shops all over So.. I'll just go for Chronic Headache, Restlessness, Extreme Stress and Asthma.. and I'll be good to go? I'm sure cali is an awesome place to live lol, I want to visit there before i die. yeah, its awesome if you like the idea of communism. the government regulates and over regulates EVERYTHING out there in that fucking shithole. im surprised they dont charge you a luxury tax for not being fat. There is a price to pay for wonderful weather, diversity, and attractions my man. To the OP there is so much to do here in Cali. I think you'll love it. I'm sure you'll adapt. Thanks man. Chris Brown's build log, prepare for some beating
Trey_Dog650 Posted July 9, 2013 Report Posted July 9, 2013 Not sure how inhaling smoke that still hurts your lungs would help asthma? Lol 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.