Ever had this happen to you when buying something on ebay?

Since it is his first sale he has ever done Paypal won't release the money to him till you verify that you have them. I'm sure he probably didn't read the fine print bout that and is waiting on getting or finding cash to ship them now. You're protected so no worries on your end. That's why you got the deal ya did cause most people don't take chances with people with that low and no selling feedback.

there were 52 other bids lol... but yea I'm about to call paypal back and tell them to get me my money

Considering he had to use photos from a website I'd actually be weary of even getting them, his are probably completely fucked up, bunch of curb rash and what not. Def tell them that you don't trust the seller and ask for the money back, hoping they will side with you

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

I must say the new rims on the escalade are very nice but seeing the same picture on two completely different websites with such a huge price difference would throw red flags for me. Get your money back asap.

Hey man, another red flag, cadillac does not produce a 24 inch OEM wheel, that style of cadillac rim only comes in 22's

EDIT: Looks like a wheel company copied the rim to a 24" and added the escalade cap, but as far as that style of rim for an escalade, the only option is a 22"

and it i a scarce find on the net, but NOT OEM its a replica

EDIT: found more info on the wheel

make: MERCELLINO

MODEL: Platinum24

http://www.marcellinowheels.com/wheel.php?id=MAR1072410C99

XS-power1.jpg

Hey man, another red flag, cadillac does not produce a 24 inch OEM wheel, that style of cadillac rim only comes in 22's

EDIT: Looks like a wheel company copied the rim to a 24" and added the escalade cap, but as far as that style of rim for an escalade, the only option is a 22"

and it i a scarce find on the net, but NOT OEM its a replica

EDIT: found more info on the wheel

make: MERCELLINO

MODEL: Platinum24

http://www.marcellinowheels.com/wheel.php?id=MAR1072410C99

Yea I already knew they weren't OEM..but alot of seller will put "OEM" in the title of reps so that didn't throw as much of a red flag at me as it shouldve I guess

Now that you found out that the seller used a stock photo for his product.. Hopefully

He sent it as "need signature".. I would inspect all 4 wheels b-4 signing anything... It

to bad that you found out about the photo after the auction has ended..

X

MY BUILD LOG>>>> NAH I BETTER NOT..

Well hopefully it works out in the end, keep us updated if/when you get your money back. Good luck. (you got a sweet ride, lol)

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Archived